Children say goodbye to nursery
- Credit: Archant
Youngsters heading off to primary school bid a fond farewell to their nursery.
The Nursery, in Portishead, held a graduation ceremony for its children to celebrate finishing preschool.
The children received a certificate and a water bottle for school at the ceremony, which was held at Sperrings Farm in Clapton-in-Gordano.
The youngsters also painted pictures of what they want to be when they grow up.
Nursery owner, Jackie Hardie, said: "We always like to celebrate the children's individual development and completion of preschool as they prepare to head off to primary school.
You may also want to watch:
"Many of them have been with us since they were babies and we will miss them a lot, but that said, we have been helping them prepare for primary school for some time and they are more than ready for this next step.
"We wish them all good luck and look forward to hearing all about their exciting new experiences."
- 1 Rapid coronavirus tests offered to people in North Somerset
- 2 School offering transport to vaccination appointments
- 3 Huge country house in historic setting, with views and a pool
- 4 RNLI helm retires after nearly two decades of saving lives at sea
- 5 EE switches on super-fast 5G in Portishead
- 6 Police thank Portishead community after call leads to arrests for vehicle crime
- 7 Portishead garden protected from development
- 8 Region's youth offending service praised by inspectors
- 9 Hundreds of North Somerset patients receive coronavirus vaccine
- 10 Clevedon re-sign former wicketkeeper Will Plummer from Weston ahead of 2021 season