Children say goodbye to nursery
- Credit: Archant
Youngsters heading off to primary school bid a fond farewell to their nursery.
The Nursery, in Portishead, held a graduation ceremony for its children to celebrate finishing preschool.
The children received a certificate and a water bottle for school at the ceremony, which was held at Sperrings Farm in Clapton-in-Gordano.
The youngsters also painted pictures of what they want to be when they grow up.
Nursery owner, Jackie Hardie, said: "We always like to celebrate the children's individual development and completion of preschool as they prepare to head off to primary school.
"Many of them have been with us since they were babies and we will miss them a lot, but that said, we have been helping them prepare for primary school for some time and they are more than ready for this next step.
"We wish them all good luck and look forward to hearing all about their exciting new experiences."
- 1 House of Commons gives Liam Fox reason for Portishead Rail delay
- 2 Fatal collision in Clevedon leaves man in his 70s dead
- 3 Clevedon B&M redevelopment approved, despite hundreds of objections
- 4 Santa routes for towns this December are revealed
- 5 Extension to cycling route could be approved next year
- 6 Friends opt for career change with new Backwell distillery
- 7 New Mercury and Times editor appointed
- 8 Remembrance service for crew who died in air crash
- 9 Warning issued over fake Omicron variant test scam
- 10 Waitrose and Halfords recall items over health and safety concerns