Children say goodbye to nursery
- Credit: Archant
Youngsters heading off to primary school bid a fond farewell to their nursery.
The Nursery, in Portishead, held a graduation ceremony for its children to celebrate finishing preschool.
The children received a certificate and a water bottle for school at the ceremony, which was held at Sperrings Farm in Clapton-in-Gordano.
The youngsters also painted pictures of what they want to be when they grow up.
Nursery owner, Jackie Hardie, said: "We always like to celebrate the children's individual development and completion of preschool as they prepare to head off to primary school.
You may also want to watch:
"Many of them have been with us since they were babies and we will miss them a lot, but that said, we have been helping them prepare for primary school for some time and they are more than ready for this next step.
"We wish them all good luck and look forward to hearing all about their exciting new experiences."
- 1 Barclays to close North Somerset branches
- 2 North Somerset restaurants reopening outside next week
- 3 Nailsea's first virtual flower show winners announced
- 4 Proposal to reduce traffic on rural roads withdrawn
- 5 Grand National: ones to watch in 'race that stops a nation'
- 6 Backwell boy raises more than £1k for Dementia UK
- 7 Plan to cut traffic on rural roads
- 8 Modern three-bedroom eco house with lovely gardens
- 9 North Somerset antisocial behaviour orders come into force
- 10 FA publish updated grassroots football guidance