Children say goodbye to nursery
- Credit: Archant
Youngsters heading off to primary school bid a fond farewell to their nursery.
The Nursery, in Portishead, held a graduation ceremony for its children to celebrate finishing preschool.
The children received a certificate and a water bottle for school at the ceremony, which was held at Sperrings Farm in Clapton-in-Gordano.
The youngsters also painted pictures of what they want to be when they grow up.
Nursery owner, Jackie Hardie, said: "We always like to celebrate the children's individual development and completion of preschool as they prepare to head off to primary school.
You may also want to watch:
"Many of them have been with us since they were babies and we will miss them a lot, but that said, we have been helping them prepare for primary school for some time and they are more than ready for this next step.
"We wish them all good luck and look forward to hearing all about their exciting new experiences."
- 1 PICTURES: Clevedon Marine Lake releases Eco-pod design plan
- 2 Bristol International Balloon Fiesta launches Fiesta Fortnight event
- 3 Event organiser fined for noise complaints
- 4 Clevedon Skatepark shut over safety fears
- 5 Eco-friendly grocer to open in Portishead High Street next week
- 6 PICTURES: Hot air balloons take flight over Bristol at Fiesta Fortnight launch
- 7 WIN: Tickets to The Courier at Clevedon's Curzon Cinema
- 8 Residents rally to support Save Weston Big Wood campaign
- 9 Road closure in force for five nights on A370 next week
- 10 Live music returns to village this weekend