The best of the best
- Credit: supplied
AWARDS were handed to St Katherine’s School pupils as it held its annual end-of-year Best of the Best presentation event.
After a week of year group assemblies, heads of faculties were given the task of choosing one student from each year group to reward.
As well as this, a community award, a headteacher’s award and a Steve Welsh award, given to a student who has overcome adversity, were given out.
Year seven pupil Gracie Shepherd was rewarded for raising £600 and donating her hair to the Little Princess Trust.
Charlotte Connolly, in year 10, received an award for her attitude to school life which has seen her maintain a positive attitude and always work hard.
You may also want to watch:
Also in year seven, Silham Omar (pictured) was rewarded for the efforts she puts into her school work despite having to cope with an illness which makes it difficult for her to walk and also causes her regular pain.
- 1 PICTURES: Clevedon Marine Lake releases Eco-pod design plan
- 2 Bristol International Balloon Fiesta launches Fiesta Fortnight event
- 3 Eco-friendly grocer to open in Portishead High Street next week
- 4 Clevedon Skatepark shut over safety fears
- 5 Event organiser fined for noise complaints
- 6 WIN: Tickets to The Courier at Clevedon's Curzon Cinema
- 7 Village pub conversion rejected by council
- 8 Live music returns to village this weekend
- 9 Road closure in force for five nights on A370 next week
- 10 Residents rally to support Save Weston Big Wood campaign