Talented Fairfield school pupils take centre stage
- Credit: Archant
Junior school pupils took to the stage for a summer concert.
Skills in signing, music, magic, dancing, comedy and more were displayed by Fairfield Primary School students in Backwell.
The Fairfield’s Got Talent show was organised by the school council and it has been hailed as a major success by headteacher Lesley Barton.
She said: “We’ve always known our lovely pupils are immensely talented but to see some of them up on stage doing a fantastic job of their chosen skill, was a proud moment for teachers.
“Their enthusiasm and confidence was a joy to behold and everyone thoroughly enjoyed the afternoon. We just hope they remember us when they’ve made the big time.”
You may also want to watch:
Pupils in years three to six took part in the show and performed in front of fellow schoolchildren and their teachers.
- 1 Dad drove family 270 miles for kebab before crashing on M5
- 2 Portishead Big Clean returns this weekend
- 3 Mental health services to help people cope in lockdown
- 4 Man due in court after cars stolen in burglary
- 5 RNLI helm retires after nearly two decades of saving lives at sea
- 6 Portishead Lake Grounds gates to be installed this week
- 7 Pharmacy near Weston begins Covid vaccinations
- 8 Plans launched to upgrade village's Recreation Club
- 9 'Every time you are active, your mental health improves'
- 10 Rapid coronavirus tests offered to people in North Somerset