Talented Fairfield school pupils take centre stage
- Credit: Archant
Junior school pupils took to the stage for a summer concert.
Skills in signing, music, magic, dancing, comedy and more were displayed by Fairfield Primary School students in Backwell.
The Fairfield’s Got Talent show was organised by the school council and it has been hailed as a major success by headteacher Lesley Barton.
She said: “We’ve always known our lovely pupils are immensely talented but to see some of them up on stage doing a fantastic job of their chosen skill, was a proud moment for teachers.
“Their enthusiasm and confidence was a joy to behold and everyone thoroughly enjoyed the afternoon. We just hope they remember us when they’ve made the big time.”
You may also want to watch:
Pupils in years three to six took part in the show and performed in front of fellow schoolchildren and their teachers.
- 1 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 2 North Somerset Covid case rate at its highest
- 3 Hinkley dredging is safe, say project leaders
- 4 Neighbourhood plan to go before council next month
- 5 Nailsea United fall to heavy defeat against Mendip Broadwalk
- 6 Portishead Art Trail splash sculpture gets a refurb
- 7 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 8 Responses to Portishead Lake Grounds consultation published
- 9 Youngsters enjoy pumpkin picking at farm
- 10 Halloween 2021: What Halloween events are taking place in North Somerset?