Talented Fairfield school pupils take centre stage
- Credit: Archant
Junior school pupils took to the stage for a summer concert.
Skills in signing, music, magic, dancing, comedy and more were displayed by Fairfield Primary School students in Backwell.
The Fairfield’s Got Talent show was organised by the school council and it has been hailed as a major success by headteacher Lesley Barton.
She said: “We’ve always known our lovely pupils are immensely talented but to see some of them up on stage doing a fantastic job of their chosen skill, was a proud moment for teachers.
“Their enthusiasm and confidence was a joy to behold and everyone thoroughly enjoyed the afternoon. We just hope they remember us when they’ve made the big time.”
You may also want to watch:
Pupils in years three to six took part in the show and performed in front of fellow schoolchildren and their teachers.
- 1 Long-standing Clevedon gift store transformed under new owners
- 2 Clevedon Marine Lake drained for 'high bacteria levels'
- 3 Disruptions to your journey by car across North Somerset
- 4 Funding ensures children benefit from healthy food and holiday clubs this summer
- 5 Council agrees development plan for Nailsea site
- 6 Green Party candidate elected to council following by-election win
- 7 Covid warning issued in North Somerset
- 8 Nailsea pub crowned best in South West
- 9 Sections of historic Portishead railway line to be reused for project
- 10 PICTURES: Inside Clevedon Pier's Glass Box Cafe