Sun shines on Clevedon primary school’s ‘best’ fair
- Credit: Archant
A Clevedon primary school has held its summer fair with a seaside theme.
The Friends of St Nicholas Chantry Primary School hosted the annual event which featured donkey rides and a mini roller coaster, as well as stalls delicious food and live music.
Families spent the afternoon enjoying the sunshine and getting involved in the entertainment on offer.
Tom Knott, chairman of the Friends of St Nicholas Chantry Primary School, said: “Our seaside theme was great and everyone involved worked their socks off to make it brilliant.
“Of course, a nice sunny day helped too.
“A fabulous afternoon was head by both children and adults in what was our best fair by far.
“The money raised from the fair will go towards our next big Friends project.”
- 1 House of Commons gives Liam Fox reason for Portishead Rail delay
- 2 Council urges North Somerset to follow Omicron rules
- 3 Friends opt for career change with new Backwell distillery
- 4 Man sentenced to at least 24 years for trying to kill his parents
- 5 PICTURES: Mum and daughter launch 'buzzing' Christmas market
- 6 Man completely covers his house with festive lights to 'spread Christmas cheer'
- 7 Clevedon Town to play Brxiham after Tavistock thrown out of FA Vase
- 8 Three-day Christmas market coming to North Somerset
- 9 Nailsea & Backwell RFC maintain perfect start with Bristol Imperial win
- 10 Nightclub conversion approved
The group’s next project will be decided during its AGM at 7.30pm on September 18.