Sun shines on Clevedon primary school’s ‘best’ fair
- Credit: Archant
A Clevedon primary school has held its summer fair with a seaside theme.
The Friends of St Nicholas Chantry Primary School hosted the annual event which featured donkey rides and a mini roller coaster, as well as stalls delicious food and live music.
Families spent the afternoon enjoying the sunshine and getting involved in the entertainment on offer.
Tom Knott, chairman of the Friends of St Nicholas Chantry Primary School, said: “Our seaside theme was great and everyone involved worked their socks off to make it brilliant.
“Of course, a nice sunny day helped too.
You may also want to watch:
“A fabulous afternoon was head by both children and adults in what was our best fair by far.
“The money raised from the fair will go towards our next big Friends project.”
- 1 Business delivering fresh fish and meat plans to expand
- 2 Surfer sets up new water sports business in North Somerset
- 3 Volunteers collect vast amounts of rubbish from The Portbury Hundred
- 4 Cycling routes added to Nailsea Charity Walks fundraiser
- 5 Floral display helping to cheer up shoppers in Nailsea
- 6 Health club thanks NHS workers with free memberships
- 7 How to order free Covid home tests
- 8 Cleeve claim friendly win at Hambrook
- 9 Portishead furniture maker features in new BBC TV series
- 10 Restaurateur pledges to raise £5k for cinema
The group’s next project will be decided during its AGM at 7.30pm on September 18.