Study group’s February offerings
- Credit: Archant
THE latest courses to be put on by Clevedon Adult Studies Association have been unveiled.
On February 15 from 10am-4pm, Lesley Dale will consider how novels, such as Gone with the Wind, and the films based on them reveal the history behind the stories.
On February 22 from 10.30am-4.30pm, Paul Chapman will discuss the life and work of painter Henri Matisse. Both will be held at the Friends Meeting House in Albert Road.
A five-week evening course exploring the work of classical composers will be held at the town council offices in Old Street from 7-9pm, starting on February 25.
Great British films will be analysed in another five-week evening course to be held at the Curzon cinema in Old Church Road from 7.30-9.30pm, starting on February 26.
You may also want to watch:
The final offering for February will be a five-week look at Japanese literature beginning on February 28, a time and venue for which is yet to be set.
For more details or to book places, call Pat on 01275 875349 or Maggie on 877180 or email email@example.com
- 1 Plans for housing on Backwell fields take step forward
- 2 Clevedon man to cycle 'own Tour De France' for breast cancer charity
- 3 Urgent call for Covid vaccine volunteers in North Somerset
- 4 Popular community centre café closes
- 5 REVEALED: Three locations chosen for new Aldi stores
- 6 Events taking place across North Somerset
- 7 Circus Zyair is coming to Weston-super-Mare
- 8 Hundreds take part in sponsored walk to raise money for charities
- 9 Bristol Balloon Fiesta cancelled at Ashton Court in place of city flypasts
- 10 Clevedon School orders year groups to self-isolate after Covid outbreak