Study group’s February offerings
- Credit: Archant
THE latest courses to be put on by Clevedon Adult Studies Association have been unveiled.
On February 15 from 10am-4pm, Lesley Dale will consider how novels, such as Gone with the Wind, and the films based on them reveal the history behind the stories.
On February 22 from 10.30am-4.30pm, Paul Chapman will discuss the life and work of painter Henri Matisse. Both will be held at the Friends Meeting House in Albert Road.
A five-week evening course exploring the work of classical composers will be held at the town council offices in Old Street from 7-9pm, starting on February 25.
Great British films will be analysed in another five-week evening course to be held at the Curzon cinema in Old Church Road from 7.30-9.30pm, starting on February 26.
You may also want to watch:
The final offering for February will be a five-week look at Japanese literature beginning on February 28, a time and venue for which is yet to be set.
For more details or to book places, call Pat on 01275 875349 or Maggie on 877180 or email email@example.com
- 1 Plant-based diet helps Clevedon man fight cancer
- 2 How a Nailsea care home weathered the Covid-19 storm
- 3 Nursery birthday parties provide normality to children in lockdown
- 4 Villagers object to 'totally inappropriate' housing proposal
- 5 Clevedon School thanks NHS with giant light display
- 6 Chamber of commerce set to adopt name change
- 7 Businesses donate nearly 500 computers to support pupils in lockdown
- 8 Wrington store nominated for best in South West
- 9 More than 100 rough sleepers supported during pandemic in North Somerset
- 10 Caroline Goddard wins community hero competition