Students film Tyntesfield documentary
Backwell School students film a documentary on the restoration of Tyntesfield’s orangery
MEDIA students from Backwell have been filming a documentary on the restoration of Tyntesfield’s orangery.
The grade II* listed orangery is being restored by Nimbus Conservation Ltd and students from City of Bath College.
Backwell School students have been invited to capture the action on film as part of their creative and media diploma and have been filming the work from a viewing tower which has been installed next to the orangery.
The year 12 students are spending two weeks on location at the Wraxall estate and they will also be interviewing the City of Bath students to provide an insight into the project.
You may also want to watch:
A behind the scenes film about the pupils’ experiences of working at Tyntesfield is also being developed and, along with the documentary, will be added to Tyntesfield’s new website.
- 1 North Somerset Covid case rate at its highest
- 2 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 3 Neighbourhood plan to go before council next month
- 4 Nailsea United fall to heavy defeat against Mendip Broadwalk
- 5 Youngsters enjoy pumpkin picking at farm
- 6 Age UK looking for North Somerset volunteers
- 7 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 8 Portishead Art Trail splash sculpture gets a refurb
- 9 Hinkley dredging is safe, say project leaders
- 10 Light the Night celebration to take place in Clevedon