Students film Tyntesfield documentary
Backwell School students film a documentary on the restoration of Tyntesfield’s orangery
MEDIA students from Backwell have been filming a documentary on the restoration of Tyntesfield’s orangery.
The grade II* listed orangery is being restored by Nimbus Conservation Ltd and students from City of Bath College.
Backwell School students have been invited to capture the action on film as part of their creative and media diploma and have been filming the work from a viewing tower which has been installed next to the orangery.
The year 12 students are spending two weeks on location at the Wraxall estate and they will also be interviewing the City of Bath students to provide an insight into the project.
You may also want to watch:
A behind the scenes film about the pupils’ experiences of working at Tyntesfield is also being developed and, along with the documentary, will be added to Tyntesfield’s new website.
- 1 Events in Weston and beyond to look forward to this summer
- 2 How to order free Covid home tests
- 3 Marathon runner Ben Smith announces USA Challenge plans
- 4 Council keen to hear from villagers on road safety plans
- 5 Group protests against new police and crime bill
- 6 Trigger chosen to develop project for Festival UK* 2022
- 7 Special school expansion progress
- 8 Barclays to close North Somerset branches
- 9 North Somerset restaurants reopen outside this week
- 10 Jones "proud" of what he achieved with Ashton & Backwell United