Students celebrate last day at Nailsea School in style
- Credit: Archant
Characters from adverts, TV shows and famous sports stars were just some of the costumes Nailsea School students dressed in to celebrate their last days of school.
Year 11 pupils swapped their uniforms for fancy dress and were treated to a hearty breakfast and a chance to socialist with staff before an emotional leavers’ assembly.
Heads of house shared stories and memories of the pupils over the past five years and put on a slideshow of photographs.
Staff thanked the students for being ‘such an amazing year group and a joy to teach’.
The pupils then left to get ready for their prom later that night at DoubleTree by Hilton, Cadbury House.
You may also want to watch:
A school spokesman said: “The whole day was a really fantastic way for Year 11 to see out their final year in school and staff wished them all the very best for whatever their next stage in life brings.”
- 1 Clevedon Marine Lake to be drained
- 2 North Somerset residents at risk of PCR lab mix up
- 3 Five sites get Green Flag status
- 4 Estate agents invites children to create Halloween window displays
- 5 Portishead salon to wear all pink for breast cancer fundraiser
- 6 Mental health safe space unveiled in Nailsea
- 7 Life-saving equipment installed in town
- 8 Road group condemns 'unacceptable traffic misery' in village
- 9 Charity days raise more than £40k for local causes
- 10 Officer's final written warning after sending inappropriate messages