Students celebrate last day at Nailsea School in style
- Credit: Archant
Characters from adverts, TV shows and famous sports stars were just some of the costumes Nailsea School students dressed in to celebrate their last days of school.
Year 11 pupils swapped their uniforms for fancy dress and were treated to a hearty breakfast and a chance to socialist with staff before an emotional leavers’ assembly.
Heads of house shared stories and memories of the pupils over the past five years and put on a slideshow of photographs.
Staff thanked the students for being ‘such an amazing year group and a joy to teach’.
The pupils then left to get ready for their prom later that night at DoubleTree by Hilton, Cadbury House.
You may also want to watch:
A school spokesman said: “The whole day was a really fantastic way for Year 11 to see out their final year in school and staff wished them all the very best for whatever their next stage in life brings.”
- 1 Man charged with two counts of attempted murder
- 2 North Somerset restaurants reopening outside next week
- 3 Barclays to close North Somerset branches
- 4 Backwell boy raises more than £1k for Dementia UK
- 5 Nailsea's first virtual flower show winners announced
- 6 Modern three-bedroom eco house with lovely gardens
- 7 Proposal to reduce traffic on rural roads withdrawn
- 8 North Somerset antisocial behaviour orders come into force
- 9 Housing group contributes £400,000 for North Somerset rugby club revamp
- 10 Plan to cut traffic on rural roads