Students celebrate last day at Nailsea School in style
- Credit: Archant
Characters from adverts, TV shows and famous sports stars were just some of the costumes Nailsea School students dressed in to celebrate their last days of school.
Year 11 pupils swapped their uniforms for fancy dress and were treated to a hearty breakfast and a chance to socialist with staff before an emotional leavers’ assembly.
Heads of house shared stories and memories of the pupils over the past five years and put on a slideshow of photographs.
Staff thanked the students for being ‘such an amazing year group and a joy to teach’.
The pupils then left to get ready for their prom later that night at DoubleTree by Hilton, Cadbury House.
You may also want to watch:
A school spokesman said: “The whole day was a really fantastic way for Year 11 to see out their final year in school and staff wished them all the very best for whatever their next stage in life brings.”
- 1 Second rapid testing centre unveiled in Weston
- 2 Dad drove family 270 miles for kebab before crashing on M5
- 3 Man due in court after cars stolen in burglary
- 4 Carpenter remembers Clevedon's Bristol Combination Vase triumph
- 5 Portishead Lake Grounds gates to be installed this week
- 6 North Somerset Council urges businesses to apply for grant funding
- 7 Rapid coronavirus tests offered to people in North Somerset
- 8 Pharmacy near Weston begins Covid vaccinations
- 9 Mental health services to help people cope in lockdown
- 10 School offering transport to vaccination appointments