Students celebrate last day at Nailsea School in style
- Credit: Archant
Characters from adverts, TV shows and famous sports stars were just some of the costumes Nailsea School students dressed in to celebrate their last days of school.
Year 11 pupils swapped their uniforms for fancy dress and were treated to a hearty breakfast and a chance to socialist with staff before an emotional leavers’ assembly.
Heads of house shared stories and memories of the pupils over the past five years and put on a slideshow of photographs.
Staff thanked the students for being ‘such an amazing year group and a joy to teach’.
The pupils then left to get ready for their prom later that night at DoubleTree by Hilton, Cadbury House.
You may also want to watch:
A school spokesman said: “The whole day was a really fantastic way for Year 11 to see out their final year in school and staff wished them all the very best for whatever their next stage in life brings.”
- 1 Long-standing Clevedon gift store transformed under new owners
- 2 Clevedon Marine Lake drained for 'high bacteria levels'
- 3 Funding ensures children benefit from healthy food and holiday clubs this summer
- 4 Council agrees development plan for Nailsea site
- 5 Disruptions to your journey by car across North Somerset
- 6 Green Party candidate elected to council following by-election win
- 7 Covid warning issued in North Somerset
- 8 Sections of historic Portishead railway line to be reused for project
- 9 PICTURES: Inside Clevedon Pier's Glass Box Cafe
- 10 Nailsea pub crowned best in South West