Stagecoach Portishead enrolments open for autumn classes
- Credit: Nicola Selby Photography
Stagecoach Portishead is now enrolling new pupils.
The performing arts school, off the B3124, will reopen in the autumn term this year.
Stagecoach is introducing safety measures to help keep children safe, including installing hand sanitisers in classrooms, enforcing social-distancing, introducing assisted moving between teaching areas and putting up health and safety signs.
The school is known for teaching actors including Harry Potter star Emma Watson, the lead in 2011 film The Adventures Of Tintin, Jamie Bell, and Eleanor Tomlinson, who plays Demelza in the BBC One series, Poldark.
Stagecoach Portishead principal, Fae McIntyre, said: “We can’t wait to get back into venues with our students, providing a crucial, creative outlet for the next generation of stars.”
You may also want to watch:
Stagecoach Portishead is currently enrolling pupils from ages four to six in Friday classes and children aged 12 plus on Saturdays.
- 1 Second rapid testing centre unveiled in Weston
- 2 Dad drove family 270 miles for kebab before crashing on M5
- 3 Man due in court after cars stolen in burglary
- 4 Carpenter remembers Clevedon's Bristol Combination Vase triumph
- 5 Portishead Lake Grounds gates to be installed this week
- 6 North Somerset Council urges businesses to apply for grant funding
- 7 Rapid coronavirus tests offered to people in North Somerset
- 8 Mental health services to help people cope in lockdown
- 9 Pharmacy near Weston begins Covid vaccinations
- 10 School offering transport to vaccination appointments