Estate agents’ donation to buy school equipment
- Credit: Tracey Fowler
An estate agent presented pupils from a Portishead primary school with a Christmas hamper to support buying new equipment.
Kieran Williams, a sales negotiator at Reeds Rains, handed the hamper over to pupils and members of the Parent School Association (PSA) as a prize for the Christmas draw at St Peter's Primary School, which will be held at the school's Christmas Fair on Saturday.
The PSA raises funds to help the school purchase equipment and resources the school budget does not cover that will enhance the children's education.
The fair will take place from 12-3pm at the Halletts Way School, when Santa will be in his grotto.
There will be a variety of games and stalls, a great opportunity to do some Christmas shopping, get involved in arts and crafts or just enjoy a cup of tea and cake.
You may also want to watch:
Yatton Junior School, off High Street, will hold a Christmas fair as well on Saturday, on behalf of St Mary's Church, from 10am-2pm.
- 1 Stunning and modern four-bedroom home near open countryside
- 2 Nailsea church awarded grant for repairs and reopening
- 3 Chief constable's bid to overturn ruling on PC's racist language dismissed
- 4 Carpenter praises Clevedon following success over Chippenham
- 5 May 17: Entertainment venues across North Somerset reopening
- 6 Nailsea teacher publishes book on cycling challenge
- 7 Man with long Covid urges others to take virus seriously
- 8 Portishead Open Air Pool to reopen on Friday
- 9 Suspension bridge to close for maintenance
- 10 LOCAL BY-ELECTION: Portishead East district and town councillors elected