Estate agents’ donation to buy school equipment
- Credit: Tracey Fowler
An estate agent presented pupils from a Portishead primary school with a Christmas hamper to support buying new equipment.
Kieran Williams, a sales negotiator at Reeds Rains, handed the hamper over to pupils and members of the Parent School Association (PSA) as a prize for the Christmas draw at St Peter's Primary School, which will be held at the school's Christmas Fair on Saturday.
The PSA raises funds to help the school purchase equipment and resources the school budget does not cover that will enhance the children's education.
The fair will take place from 12-3pm at the Halletts Way School, when Santa will be in his grotto.
There will be a variety of games and stalls, a great opportunity to do some Christmas shopping, get involved in arts and crafts or just enjoy a cup of tea and cake.
You may also want to watch:
Yatton Junior School, off High Street, will hold a Christmas fair as well on Saturday, on behalf of St Mary's Church, from 10am-2pm.
- 1 Portishead Town's Trueman cancer diagnosis prompts £50,000 fundraising initiative
- 2 Portishead Lake Grounds gates to be installed this week
- 3 Volunteers launch website for Trendlewood Park
- 4 Council reveals cost for new primary school
- 5 Rapid coronavirus tests offered to people in North Somerset
- 6 RNLI helm retires after nearly two decades of saving lives at sea
- 7 North Somerset Council urges businesses to apply for grant funding
- 8 Chef with Michelin star experience shares 'ultimate winters seafood' recipe
- 9 Police commissioner proposes rise in policing part of tax bill
- 10 Huge country house in historic setting, with views and a pool