Children enjoy Christmas fair before school holidays
- Credit: Archant
Excited schoolchildren got to enjoy a treat ahead of the Christmas holidays starting.
A festive fair was held at St Andrew’s Primary School on December 7.
Villagers from all over Congresbury headed to the school to enjoy what was on offer.
Activities available ranged from games to arts and crafts, meaning there was plenty of fun to be had.
Unfortunately, similar scenes of Christmas fun were scrapped at the 11th hour in Claverham.
You may also want to watch:
Court de Wyck Primary School’s celebrations had to be postponed due to a sickness outbreak.
Plans to reschedule the event in the new year are already being made.
- 1 Plant-based diet helps Clevedon man fight cancer
- 2 How a Nailsea care home weathered the Covid-19 storm
- 3 Villagers object to 'totally inappropriate' housing proposal
- 4 Businesses donate nearly 500 computers to support pupils in lockdown
- 5 Nursery birthday parties provide normality to children in lockdown
- 6 Caroline Goddard wins community hero competition
- 7 Clevedon School thanks NHS with giant light display
- 8 More than 100 rough sleepers supported during pandemic in North Somerset
- 9 Chamber of commerce set to adopt name change
- 10 Dad drove family 270 miles for kebab before crashing on M5