School’s workshop day
- Credit: Archant
FAMILIES can enjoy an exciting day of workshops at Backwell School’s community arts day on May 11.
The event will take place alongside the North Somerset Arts Week exhibition, which runs from May 8-12.
People will be able to pop along to the school to make a kaleidoscope, print a T-shirt, create a Japanese kite or model your own clay head.
Adults will also be able to learn drawing skills, make a stained glass panel or learn how to felt wool.
To view the programme, click on the community section at visit www.backwell school.net
You may also want to watch:
For more details or a paper copy of the programme contact Kathy Patterson at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01275 465942.
- 1 Eco-friendly grocer to open in Portishead High Street next week
- 2 Funding boost set to improve Clevedon Marine Lake and Salthouse Fields
- 3 Somerset pub could be demolished despite failure of homes bid
- 4 Blind man suffers leg injury in Nailsea pavement collapse
- 5 VIDEO: Police release CCTV footage after Nailsea graffiti damage
- 6 Hundreds expected at gatherings to oppose possible development around Weston Big Wood
- 7 Clevedon CC captain Lintott selected by Southern Brave to play in The Hundred
- 8 Charming period house with stunning conservatory
- 9 Clevedon Marine Lake drained for 'high bacteria levels'
- 10 Road closure in force for five nights on A370 next week