School’s workshop day
- Credit: Archant
FAMILIES can enjoy an exciting day of workshops at Backwell School’s community arts day on May 11.
The event will take place alongside the North Somerset Arts Week exhibition, which runs from May 8-12.
People will be able to pop along to the school to make a kaleidoscope, print a T-shirt, create a Japanese kite or model your own clay head.
Adults will also be able to learn drawing skills, make a stained glass panel or learn how to felt wool.
To view the programme, click on the community section at visit www.backwell school.net
You may also want to watch:
For more details or a paper copy of the programme contact Kathy Patterson at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01275 465942.
- 1 Restaurants celebrate successful first week after April 12 reopening
- 2 £350k funds for North Somerset projects opens
- 3 Nailsea Bowls Club captains open season in usual style
- 4 Events in Weston and beyond to look forward to this summer
- 5 Business delivering fresh fish and meat plans to expand
- 6 New school to open in Yatton later this year
- 7 How to order free Covid home tests
- 8 Cycling routes added to Nailsea Charity Walks fundraiser
- 9 Restaurateur pledges to raise £5k for cinema
- 10 Floral display helping to cheer up shoppers in Nailsea