School’s workshop day
- Credit: Archant
FAMILIES can enjoy an exciting day of workshops at Backwell School’s community arts day on May 11.
The event will take place alongside the North Somerset Arts Week exhibition, which runs from May 8-12.
People will be able to pop along to the school to make a kaleidoscope, print a T-shirt, create a Japanese kite or model your own clay head.
Adults will also be able to learn drawing skills, make a stained glass panel or learn how to felt wool.
To view the programme, click on the community section at visit www.backwell school.net
You may also want to watch:
For more details or a paper copy of the programme contact Kathy Patterson at email@example.com or call 01275 465942.
- 1 Plant-based diet helps Clevedon man fight cancer
- 2 How a Nailsea care home weathered the Covid-19 storm
- 3 Nursery birthday parties provide normality to children in lockdown
- 4 Villagers object to 'totally inappropriate' housing proposal
- 5 Clevedon School thanks NHS with giant light display
- 6 Chamber of commerce set to adopt name change
- 7 Businesses donate nearly 500 computers to support pupils in lockdown
- 8 Wrington store nominated for best in South West
- 9 More than 100 rough sleepers supported during pandemic in North Somerset
- 10 Caroline Goddard wins community hero competition