School restaurant opens to the public
FOOD-LOVERS can sample the culinary delights of budding chefs when a restaurant at a Pill school opens to the public from Thursday.
The Leaf at Ham Green is a 50-seater restaurant based at St Katherine’s School, which was created as part of a new catering and hospitality facility and has already been used to host many corporate events.
From this week it will be open every Thursday evening to the public.
Students studying for catering and hospitality qualifications prepare, cook and serve the food under the guidance of assistant chef and tutor, Oliver Hunter.
Chef and hospitality manager Paul Mingo West said: “We pride ourselves on serving an excellent choice of freshly prepared, locally sourced, seasonal dishes as well as offering excellent service. We are very excited about the restaurant being open to the public – there has been so much interest.”
You may also want to watch:
The Leaf will be open on Thursdays during term time from 6.30-10pm.
A three-course meal including coffee costs �12. Reservations must be made by calling 01275 373737 or emailing email@example.com
- 1 Rapid coronavirus tests offered to people in North Somerset
- 2 RNLI helm retires after nearly two decades of saving lives at sea
- 3 School offering transport to vaccination appointments
- 4 Storyboat 700+ sets sail in Portishead for 2021
- 5 Clevedon school launches pop up shop to support low income families
- 6 Clevedon strengthen squad with signing of Gloucestershire duo Higgins and Warner
- 7 Hundreds of North Somerset patients receive coronavirus vaccine
- 8 Congresbury Tennis Club bucks Covid trend
- 9 Portishead GP reminds people to wait for coronavirus vaccine call
- 10 Police thank Portishead community after call leads to arrests for vehicle crime
For more details and sample menus visit www.theleafathamgreen.co.uk