Egg Sheeran and Heggwarts impress at Easter competition
- Credit: Yatton Federated Schools
The Easter school holidays have arrived and pupils were busy in the lead up to it by taking part in a competition.
Children at Yatton’s junior and infant schools were encouraged to be creative and decorate eggs.
A spokesman for Yatton Federated Schools said: “Children were given the opportunity to enter the schools’ fourth annual Easter egg competition.
“They used their imaginations and craft skills to create some truly spectacular egg-themed entries, including Egg Sheeran and Heggwarts.”
Sarah Standen, who helps run the competition, said: ‘As always, we were blown away by the children’s creativity and hard work.
You may also want to watch:
“The standard this year was so high – I wish I could give everyone a prize.”
Prizes and certificates were given to the winning entries, chosen by school councillors, and entries were put on display too.
- 1 Second rapid testing centre unveiled in Weston
- 2 Dad drove family 270 miles for kebab before crashing on M5
- 3 Man due in court after cars stolen in burglary
- 4 North Somerset Council urges businesses to apply for grant funding
- 5 Portishead Lake Grounds gates to be installed this week
- 6 Carpenter remembers Clevedon's Bristol Combination Vase triumph
- 7 'Every time you are active, your mental health improves'
- 8 Pharmacy near Weston begins Covid vaccinations
- 9 Mental health services to help people cope in lockdown
- 10 School offering transport to vaccination appointments