Egg Sheeran and Heggwarts impress at Easter competition
- Credit: Yatton Federated Schools
The Easter school holidays have arrived and pupils were busy in the lead up to it by taking part in a competition.
Children at Yatton’s junior and infant schools were encouraged to be creative and decorate eggs.
A spokesman for Yatton Federated Schools said: “Children were given the opportunity to enter the schools’ fourth annual Easter egg competition.
“They used their imaginations and craft skills to create some truly spectacular egg-themed entries, including Egg Sheeran and Heggwarts.”
Sarah Standen, who helps run the competition, said: ‘As always, we were blown away by the children’s creativity and hard work.
You may also want to watch:
“The standard this year was so high – I wish I could give everyone a prize.”
Prizes and certificates were given to the winning entries, chosen by school councillors, and entries were put on display too.
- 1 Decision on Portishead Station delayed until next year
- 2 North Somerset Covid case rate at its highest
- 3 Claim for judicial review delays school expansion for vulnerable children
- 4 Beautiful Edwardian villa near Clevedon's seafront
- 5 Life-saving equipment installed in town
- 6 Clevedon Marine Lake to be drained
- 7 Cliff Richard concert to be live streamed in cinemas
- 8 Ashton & Backwell United bow out of Buildbase FA Vase after Bemerton Heath Harlequins defeat
- 9 Halloween 2021: What Halloween events are taking place in North Somerset?
- 10 North Somerset residents at risk of PCR lab mix up