Egg Sheeran and Heggwarts impress at Easter competition
- Credit: Yatton Federated Schools
The Easter school holidays have arrived and pupils were busy in the lead up to it by taking part in a competition.
Children at Yatton’s junior and infant schools were encouraged to be creative and decorate eggs.
A spokesman for Yatton Federated Schools said: “Children were given the opportunity to enter the schools’ fourth annual Easter egg competition.
“They used their imaginations and craft skills to create some truly spectacular egg-themed entries, including Egg Sheeran and Heggwarts.”
Sarah Standen, who helps run the competition, said: ‘As always, we were blown away by the children’s creativity and hard work.
You may also want to watch:
“The standard this year was so high – I wish I could give everyone a prize.”
Prizes and certificates were given to the winning entries, chosen by school councillors, and entries were put on display too.
- 1 Clevedon Marine Lake drained for 'high bacteria levels'
- 2 Long-standing Clevedon gift store transformed under new owners
- 3 Council agrees development plan for Nailsea site
- 4 Green Party candidate elected to council following by-election win
- 5 PICTURES: Inside Clevedon Pier's Glass Box Cafe
- 6 Garden waste service disrupted due to 'ongoing crew shortages'
- 7 Nailsea pub crowned best in South West
- 8 Legal action starts to remove Portishead traveller camp
- 9 Sections of historic Portishead railway line to be reused for project
- 10 Covid warning issued in North Somerset