Egg Sheeran and Heggwarts impress at Easter competition
- Credit: Yatton Federated Schools
The Easter school holidays have arrived and pupils were busy in the lead up to it by taking part in a competition.
Children at Yatton’s junior and infant schools were encouraged to be creative and decorate eggs.
A spokesman for Yatton Federated Schools said: “Children were given the opportunity to enter the schools’ fourth annual Easter egg competition.
“They used their imaginations and craft skills to create some truly spectacular egg-themed entries, including Egg Sheeran and Heggwarts.”
Sarah Standen, who helps run the competition, said: ‘As always, we were blown away by the children’s creativity and hard work.
You may also want to watch:
“The standard this year was so high – I wish I could give everyone a prize.”
Prizes and certificates were given to the winning entries, chosen by school councillors, and entries were put on display too.
- 1 How to order free Covid home tests
- 2 Special school expansion progress
- 3 Jones "proud" of what he achieved with Ashton & Backwell United
- 4 Road to Wimbledon chance for North Somerset youngsters
- 5 Cleeve denied close finish as Clevedon friendly abandoned
- 6 Health shop stocks fruit and vegetables free from plastic packaging
- 7 Man charged with two counts of attempted murder
- 8 Celebrations after non-essential shops and pubs reopen in North Somerset
- 9 Barclays to close North Somerset branches
- 10 Holloway helps Northern Ireland women make history after qualifying for Euro 2022