School delighted with good Ofsted rating
- Credit: Archant
A Nailsea school is celebrating after receiving a good Ofsted rating.
Inspectors confirmed Hannah More Infant School has retained its good score following a visit in May.
The report stated: “This is a caring school where pupils are known as individuals and their needs are well met.
“Parents value the school as a safe place where pupils can develop their confidence.”
Executive headteacher Kay Church said: “We are delighted with the outcome of our recent inspection.
You may also want to watch:
“The report affirmed our pupils are confident learners who behave very well and feel very safe in school.
“It also celebrated the many strengths of our federation with Grove Juniors and the partnership working between the two schools.”
- 1 PICTURES: Pub relaunches following major transformation
- 2 Earthfare celebrates launch in Portishead
- 3 Poignant artwork installed on Weston beach
- 4 Pretty character cottage in Yatton outskirts
- 5 Second school site gets approval despite opposition
- 6 WIN: Tickets to Oasis concert screening at Clevedon's Curzon Cinema
- 7 Hotel and wedding venue has seen business surge over summer
- 8 From cleaning windows to playing for Ashton & Backwell - Coleman's story
- 9 Highland calf born for first time in five years at zoo
- 10 Masked man caught spying on couple in North Somerset village
“We have fantastic support from our families. This is a great opportunity to thank them for all that they do to contribute to the success of our schools.”