Rocking the ‘50s vibe
- Credit: supplied
A SCHOOL restaurant was rocking to the sounds of the 1950s when a special American diner-themed evening was put on.
This was held at The Leaf at St Katherine’s School and saw year 12 hospitality students plan, organise and manage the event.
As part of their challenge they were given £600 and told to double it.
The resulting evening was a sell-out with 50 guests enjoying food, drink and live music in the decorated restaurant.
Hospitality manager, Paul Mingo-West said: “This was definitely the best event we have ever hosted.
You may also want to watch:
“The students worked so hard and they deserve all the praise they received from customers.”
- 1 Hinkley dredging is safe, say project leaders
- 2 Bristol and Weston NHS charities merge under new name
- 3 PICTURES: Lions charity surprises Clevedon residents
- 4 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 5 Portishead Art Trail splash sculpture gets a refurb
- 6 Responses to Portishead Lake Grounds consultation published
- 7 Youngsters enjoy pumpkin picking at farm
- 8 Halloween 2021: What Halloween events are taking place in North Somerset?
- 9 Nailsea United fall to heavy defeat against Mendip Broadwalk
- 10 Decision on Portishead Station delayed until next year