Pupils shine in nativity shows
- Credit: Archant
Children dressed up as kings, shepherds, stars and angels to tell the Christmas story to their parents.
More than 70 family members packed into Christchurch to watch children from Clevedon Montessori Nursery perform their nativity.
Preschool children from The Nursery in Portishead spent weeks learning songs and practising lines before donning costumes for their Christmas production.
Key stage one pupils from St Francis Primary School in Nailsea also put on a festive play.
A school spokesman said: “The children sang, danced, narrated and acted beautifully and parents, grandparents and friends should be rightly proud of their achievements.”
You may also want to watch:
Animals starred alongside families in a nativity on Saturday at Noah’s Ark Zoo Farm in Wraxall.
A goat, a sheep and a donkey joined the cast on stage to add a touch of magic to the performance.
- 1 North Somerset to move into tier 3 after end of nationwide lockdown
- 2 MPs brand placing North Somerset into tier 3 restrictions 'not right' and 'illogical'
- 3 North Somerset could be placed in higher tier after national lockdown ends
- 4 Businessman launches two-in-one facemasks in support of MIND charity
- 5 Business owner sentenced for fly-tipping in North Somerset
- 6 Flying club to stage 24-hour flight simulation for charity
- 7 Preparing for a popular traditional Christmas light display in Kenn
- 8 Primary school shuts after staff members test positive for coronavirus
- 9 Impressive, four-floor detached house with sea views
- 10 North Somerset nurses retire following more than 80 years of combined service to the NHS