St Nicholas Chantry joins Clevedon Learning Trust
- Credit: Archant
A Clevedon primary school has become the latest to join an expanding academy trust.
St Nicholas Chantry Primary School has become the newest member of the Clevedon Learning Trust (CLT).
The 380-pupil school has joined four others in the area in the CLT.
Headteacher Peter Treasure-Smith said: “We are so excited to join the CLT and look forward to the next few years.
“It will be brilliant to work together for the benefit of the children.”
You may also want to watch:
John Wells, executive headteacher of the CLT, added: “This is yet more good news for Clevedon and we welcome St Nicholas Chantry to our trust.
“The CLT schools are working together creatively and already achieving some significant benefits for all our pupils and students.”
- 1 Clevedon Marine Lake to be drained
- 2 North Somerset residents at risk of PCR lab mix up
- 3 Mental health safe space unveiled in Nailsea
- 4 Camera club wants new members to join
- 5 PICTURES: Nailsea farmers market birthday party
- 6 Charity days raise more than £40k for local causes
- 7 Five sites get Green Flag status
- 8 Stone Roses songs to be recreated in Weston
- 9 'Incredible' Nailsea & Backwell RFC win first ever Bristol Combination Vase
- 10 Bleadon-cold: Council's gritters return with sustainable fuel
Schools in the CLT, which was formed in 2015, work together to share resources and ideas.