St Nicholas Chantry joins Clevedon Learning Trust
- Credit: Archant
A Clevedon primary school has become the latest to join an expanding academy trust.
St Nicholas Chantry Primary School has become the newest member of the Clevedon Learning Trust (CLT).
The 380-pupil school has joined four others in the area in the CLT.
Headteacher Peter Treasure-Smith said: “We are so excited to join the CLT and look forward to the next few years.
“It will be brilliant to work together for the benefit of the children.”
You may also want to watch:
John Wells, executive headteacher of the CLT, added: “This is yet more good news for Clevedon and we welcome St Nicholas Chantry to our trust.
“The CLT schools are working together creatively and already achieving some significant benefits for all our pupils and students.”
- 1 £350k funds for North Somerset projects opens
- 2 Nailsea Bowls Club captains open season in usual style
- 3 New school to open in Yatton later this year
- 4 Events in Weston and beyond to look forward to this summer
- 5 How to order free Covid home tests
- 6 Group protests against new police and crime bill
- 7 Restaurateur pledges to raise £5k for cinema
- 8 Cycling routes added to Nailsea Charity Walks fundraiser
- 9 Rotary thanks shoppers for foodbank donations in lockdowns
- 10 Man charged with two counts of attempted murder
Schools in the CLT, which was formed in 2015, work together to share resources and ideas.