Positive Ofsted report for Portishead school
- Credit: Archant
Ofsted inspectors have praised a good school in Portishead.
Pupils and staff at St Joseph’s Primary School impressed the education watchdog when it was evaluated by inspectors.
The school was analysed at close quarters last month and found to have made improvements since its 2014 inspection.
St Joseph’s was rated good in all areas, with teachers praised for their caring attitude.
Problems with attendance levels have also been addressed.
You may also want to watch:
The report said: “The pupils are courteous and behave well. The school has changed its procedures for managing behaviour.”
- 1 Plant-based diet helps Clevedon man fight cancer
- 2 How a Nailsea care home weathered the Covid-19 storm
- 3 Nursery birthday parties provide normality to children in lockdown
- 4 Villagers object to 'totally inappropriate' housing proposal
- 5 Clevedon School thanks NHS with giant light display
- 6 Caroline Goddard wins community hero competition
- 7 Chamber of commerce set to adopt name change
- 8 Businesses donate nearly 500 computers to support pupils in lockdown
- 9 Wrington store nominated for best in South West
- 10 More than 100 rough sleepers supported during pandemic in North Somerset