Sunny evening for Nailsea School’s year 11 ball
- Credit: Archant
Nailsea teenagers had the chance to relax and enjoy themselves after a long exams period on Friday evening.
While many of us have been able to enjoy the glorious sunny weather recently, thousands of students have been stuck revising for their GCSE and A-level exams.
But Nailsea School’s year 11 students got to finally enjoy some well-deserved time off at their ball.
A school spokesman said: “Following a fancy-dressed leavers brunch in the morning, year 11 students took part in the annual Nailsea School prom at DoubleTree by Hilton, Cadbury House.
“Throughout the year students earned house points so that they were able to get tickets to the prom.
You may also want to watch:
“The students have worked incredibly hard throughout the exam period, the prom was an ideal time to dress-up, relax and have a fantastic evening with their friends.”
- 1 Plant-based diet helps Clevedon man fight cancer
- 2 How a Nailsea care home weathered the Covid-19 storm
- 3 Businesses donate nearly 500 computers to support pupils in lockdown
- 4 Caroline Goddard wins community hero competition
- 5 Villagers object to 'totally inappropriate' housing proposal
- 6 Daly on Portishead Town's season so far and ambitions for the future
- 7 Second rapid testing centre unveiled in Weston
- 8 More than 100 rough sleepers supported during pandemic in North Somerset
- 9 Man due in court after cars stolen in burglary
- 10 Dad drove family 270 miles for kebab before crashing on M5