Sunny evening for Nailsea School’s year 11 ball
- Credit: Archant
Nailsea teenagers had the chance to relax and enjoy themselves after a long exams period on Friday evening.
While many of us have been able to enjoy the glorious sunny weather recently, thousands of students have been stuck revising for their GCSE and A-level exams.
But Nailsea School’s year 11 students got to finally enjoy some well-deserved time off at their ball.
A school spokesman said: “Following a fancy-dressed leavers brunch in the morning, year 11 students took part in the annual Nailsea School prom at DoubleTree by Hilton, Cadbury House.
“Throughout the year students earned house points so that they were able to get tickets to the prom.
You may also want to watch:
“The students have worked incredibly hard throughout the exam period, the prom was an ideal time to dress-up, relax and have a fantastic evening with their friends.”
- 1 How to order free Covid home tests
- 2 Special school expansion progress
- 3 Jones "proud" of what he achieved with Ashton & Backwell United
- 4 Road to Wimbledon chance for North Somerset youngsters
- 5 Health shop stocks fruit and vegetables free from plastic packaging
- 6 Cleeve denied close finish as Clevedon friendly abandoned
- 7 Celebrations after non-essential shops and pubs reopen in North Somerset
- 8 Man charged with two counts of attempted murder
- 9 Barclays to close North Somerset branches
- 10 Holloway helps Northern Ireland women make history after qualifying for Euro 2022