Sunny evening for Nailsea School’s year 11 ball
- Credit: Archant
Nailsea teenagers had the chance to relax and enjoy themselves after a long exams period on Friday evening.
While many of us have been able to enjoy the glorious sunny weather recently, thousands of students have been stuck revising for their GCSE and A-level exams.
But Nailsea School’s year 11 students got to finally enjoy some well-deserved time off at their ball.
A school spokesman said: “Following a fancy-dressed leavers brunch in the morning, year 11 students took part in the annual Nailsea School prom at DoubleTree by Hilton, Cadbury House.
“Throughout the year students earned house points so that they were able to get tickets to the prom.
You may also want to watch:
“The students have worked incredibly hard throughout the exam period, the prom was an ideal time to dress-up, relax and have a fantastic evening with their friends.”
- 1 Clevedon Marine Lake to be drained
- 2 North Somerset residents at risk of PCR lab mix up
- 3 Mental health safe space unveiled in Nailsea
- 4 Camera club wants new members to join
- 5 PICTURES: Nailsea farmers market birthday party
- 6 Charity days raise more than £40k for local causes
- 7 Five sites get Green Flag status
- 8 Stone Roses songs to be recreated in Weston
- 9 'Incredible' Nailsea & Backwell RFC win first ever Bristol Combination Vase
- 10 Bleadon-cold: Council's gritters return with sustainable fuel