Pictures: St Katherine’s School Year 13 leavers ball
- Credit: Archant
Sixth formers celebrated the end of their exams by dancing the night away at their ball held at an Abbots Leigh country house.
Year 13 students from St Katherine's School in Pill put their best foot forward for the annual leavers ball held at Leigh Court, on June 25.
Shades, smart suits and stunning gowns were the order of the day as the celebrating students arrived in style.
Among the bevy of classic and luxury cars the students stepped out of, one pair of pupils made a grand entrance by travelling to the event on an old tractor.
For many the ball was a chance to catch up with friends for one final time, before leaving the school some had been studying at for seven years.
You may also want to watch:
The hard-working teens will spend the next couple of months anxiously waiting to find out how well they did in their A-levels and whether they got into university.
- 1 Man arrested on suspicion of attempted murder
- 2 North Somerset restaurants reopening outside next week
- 3 Barclays to close North Somerset branches
- 4 Backwell boy raises more than £1k for Dementia UK
- 5 Nailsea's first virtual flower show winners announced
- 6 Modern three-bedroom eco house with lovely gardens
- 7 Proposal to reduce traffic on rural roads withdrawn
- 8 North Somerset antisocial behaviour orders come into force
- 9 Plan to cut traffic on rural roads
- 10 Best scenic dog walks in North Somerset and Somerset