Picture gallery: Nativities in North Somerset
CHRISTMAS productions and traditional nativities have been performed to proud parents and teachers across North Somerset.
At Flax Bourton Primary School, children invited aliens to watch their Christmas play after their space ship broke down in the school playground.
At St Peter’s Primary School in Portishead, key stage one children performed the Bossy Fairy to parents and teachers, which saw The Bossy Fairy realise the most important parts of Christmas. Early years children at the Portishead school told the story of Christmas using each letter of the alphabet.
Pupils at Trinity Primary School in Portishead delivered their production of the Christmas story through song.
Key stage one pupils at Kingshill Primary School in Nailsea and youngsters at Fairfield School in Backwell both performed Whoops A Daisy Angel.
You may also want to watch:
Tickenham Primary School pupils performed Ned’s Christmas Discovery with a small twist on the Christmas tale and children at Crockerne Primary School in Pill performed a traditional nativity.
* For more pictures click on the gallery link at the top right of this story.
- 1 Village bar open again and wants people to help keep it running
- 2 Plans for 60 homes in village rejected after 800 objections
- 3 New school welcomes its first pupils
- 4 U-turn as West of England Combined Authority formally opposes Bristol Airport expansion
- 5 Duck race raises £1,000 for children's hospice
- 6 North Somerset's garden waste service to resume with collections every four weeks
- 7 WIN: Tickets to latest James Bond film
- 8 Procession held at beach memorial to give thanks to NHS
- 9 Town to celebrate art and crafts with inaugural festival
- 10 Pupils beat parents in school fun run