Picture gallery: Nativities in North Somerset
CHRISTMAS productions and traditional nativities have been performed to proud parents and teachers across North Somerset.
At Flax Bourton Primary School, children invited aliens to watch their Christmas play after their space ship broke down in the school playground.
At St Peter’s Primary School in Portishead, key stage one children performed the Bossy Fairy to parents and teachers, which saw The Bossy Fairy realise the most important parts of Christmas. Early years children at the Portishead school told the story of Christmas using each letter of the alphabet.
Pupils at Trinity Primary School in Portishead delivered their production of the Christmas story through song.
Key stage one pupils at Kingshill Primary School in Nailsea and youngsters at Fairfield School in Backwell both performed Whoops A Daisy Angel.
You may also want to watch:
Tickenham Primary School pupils performed Ned’s Christmas Discovery with a small twist on the Christmas tale and children at Crockerne Primary School in Pill performed a traditional nativity.
* For more pictures click on the gallery link at the top right of this story.
- 1 Changes to North Somerset Council’s executive team announced
- 2 Contemporary living with lovely estuary views
- 3 Creation of 'flimsy' roles at £7,000 is 'indefensible', says North Somerset councillor
- 4 Lord-Lieutenant unveils memorial to commemorate village war dead
- 5 Surfer sets up new water sports business in North Somerset
- 6 April 12: Air ambulance charity has busiest week on record
- 7 Business delivering fresh fish and meat plans to expand
- 8 How to order free Covid home tests
- 9 Cycling routes added to Nailsea Charity Walks fundraiser
- 10 Cleeve claim friendly win at Hambrook