Picture gallery: More summer fair fun
SWEETS, games and musical fun were all enjoyed at school summer fairs around North Somerset.
A traditional raffle and a game of hook the duck were enjoyed by youngsters at Tickenham Primary School’s fair along with a raffle, teddy tombola, coconut shy and bouncy castle.
Strawberries and cream and a barbecue lunch proved a hit with adults at St Peter’s Primary School summer fair in Portishead while face painting, a rock school and a super slide were firm favourites with the youngsters.
Also in Portishead, High Down Infants School children flocked to experience the inside of a police car, while others sat in the sunshine to enjoy a karate demonstration.
At Kingshill Primary School in Nailsea, summer fair-goers enjoyed games including Pot Luck and estate agency Westcoast Properties also donated a four-man tent as a prize for the person who correctly guessed the number of balloons in it.
You may also want to watch:
* For more pictures follow the link at the top of this page.
- 1 Car show produced in Clevedon proving to be popular among petrolheads
- 2 Christmas messages to honour loved ones with Portishead Tree of Light
- 3 Festive display brightens shopping areas across Clevedon
- 4 Where in North Somerset can you celebrate Christmas in church this year?
- 5 Roomy chocolate-box cottage packed with period features
- 6 Businesses urged to claim coronavirus grants
- 7 Asymptomatic coronavirus testing pilot starts with college students from next week
- 8 Portishead building firm wins national award
- 9 Airport appeal to be heard in the summer
- 10 New bike racks installed in Portishead High Street