Picture gallery: More summer fair fun
SWEETS, games and musical fun were all enjoyed at school summer fairs around North Somerset.
A traditional raffle and a game of hook the duck were enjoyed by youngsters at Tickenham Primary School’s fair along with a raffle, teddy tombola, coconut shy and bouncy castle.
Strawberries and cream and a barbecue lunch proved a hit with adults at St Peter’s Primary School summer fair in Portishead while face painting, a rock school and a super slide were firm favourites with the youngsters.
Also in Portishead, High Down Infants School children flocked to experience the inside of a police car, while others sat in the sunshine to enjoy a karate demonstration.
At Kingshill Primary School in Nailsea, summer fair-goers enjoyed games including Pot Luck and estate agency Westcoast Properties also donated a four-man tent as a prize for the person who correctly guessed the number of balloons in it.
You may also want to watch:
* For more pictures follow the link at the top of this page.
- 1 Road closure in force for five nights on A370 next week
- 2 Long-standing Clevedon gift store transformed under new owners
- 3 Clevedon Marine Lake drained for 'high bacteria levels'
- 4 Disruptions to your journey by car across North Somerset
- 5 Overnight A&E closures continue at hospital
- 6 Yatton development welcomes first movers
- 7 Council agrees development plan for Nailsea site
- 8 Funding ensures children benefit from healthy food and holiday clubs this summer
- 9 Portishead's Morgan excited to make Olympic final
- 10 Charity launches cream tea fundraiser