Picture gallery: More summer fair fun
SWEETS, games and musical fun were all enjoyed at school summer fairs around North Somerset.
A traditional raffle and a game of hook the duck were enjoyed by youngsters at Tickenham Primary School’s fair along with a raffle, teddy tombola, coconut shy and bouncy castle.
Strawberries and cream and a barbecue lunch proved a hit with adults at St Peter’s Primary School summer fair in Portishead while face painting, a rock school and a super slide were firm favourites with the youngsters.
Also in Portishead, High Down Infants School children flocked to experience the inside of a police car, while others sat in the sunshine to enjoy a karate demonstration.
At Kingshill Primary School in Nailsea, summer fair-goers enjoyed games including Pot Luck and estate agency Westcoast Properties also donated a four-man tent as a prize for the person who correctly guessed the number of balloons in it.
You may also want to watch:
* For more pictures follow the link at the top of this page.
- 1 How to order free Covid home tests
- 2 Man charged with two counts of attempted murder
- 3 Celebrations after non-essential shops and pubs reopen in North Somerset
- 4 Barclays to close North Somerset branches
- 5 Nailsea Cricket Club start senior nets for new season
- 6 Nailsea's first virtual flower show winners announced
- 7 Special school expansion progress
- 8 North Somerset and Somerset libraries reopen this week
- 9 Backwell boy raises more than £1k for Dementia UK
- 10 Clevedon's first tournament of season is big hit