Picture gallery: More summer fair fun
SWEETS, games and musical fun were all enjoyed at school summer fairs around North Somerset.
A traditional raffle and a game of hook the duck were enjoyed by youngsters at Tickenham Primary School’s fair along with a raffle, teddy tombola, coconut shy and bouncy castle.
Strawberries and cream and a barbecue lunch proved a hit with adults at St Peter’s Primary School summer fair in Portishead while face painting, a rock school and a super slide were firm favourites with the youngsters.
Also in Portishead, High Down Infants School children flocked to experience the inside of a police car, while others sat in the sunshine to enjoy a karate demonstration.
At Kingshill Primary School in Nailsea, summer fair-goers enjoyed games including Pot Luck and estate agency Westcoast Properties also donated a four-man tent as a prize for the person who correctly guessed the number of balloons in it.
You may also want to watch:
* For more pictures follow the link at the top of this page.
- 1 Hinkley dredging is safe, say project leaders
- 2 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 3 Portishead Art Trail splash sculpture gets a refurb
- 4 PICTURES: Lions charity surprises Clevedon residents
- 5 Youngsters enjoy pumpkin picking at farm
- 6 Bristol and Weston NHS charities merge under new name
- 7 Responses to Portishead Lake Grounds consultation published
- 8 North Somerset Covid case rate at its highest
- 9 Halloween 2021: What Halloween events are taking place in North Somerset?
- 10 Nailsea United fall to heavy defeat against Mendip Broadwalk