Pandora’s Box performance
- Credit: Archant
PARENTS were invited into a Nailsea school for a show after pupils took part in a drama workshop.
Children in years five and six from Golden Valley Primary School’s drama club were treated to a one-day workshop from Tillie’s School of Performing Arts.
The sessions were led by Tillie and James and kicked off with drama skills games to build confidence and techniques.
Pupils then developed an exciting performance entitled Pandora’s Box - full of humour, tension, love and betrayal.
The 20 budding thespians - aged eight to 11 - enjoyed learning about performance and demonstrating their talents.
You may also want to watch:
Tillie’s School of Performing Arts runs classes in Nailsea, Portishead and Weston as well as sessions in schools across North Somerset.
- 1 Plans for housing on Backwell fields take step forward
- 2 Urgent call for Covid vaccine volunteers in North Somerset
- 3 Clevedon man to cycle 'own Tour De France' for breast cancer charity
- 4 Popular community centre café closes
- 5 REVEALED: Three locations chosen for new Aldi stores
- 6 Circus Zyair is coming to Weston-super-Mare
- 7 Hundreds take part in sponsored walk to raise money for charities
- 8 Valley Fest to go ahead with Texas as headliner
- 9 Events taking place across North Somerset
- 10 Clevedon School orders year groups to self-isolate after Covid outbreak