Pandora’s Box performance
- Credit: Archant
PARENTS were invited into a Nailsea school for a show after pupils took part in a drama workshop.
Children in years five and six from Golden Valley Primary School’s drama club were treated to a one-day workshop from Tillie’s School of Performing Arts.
The sessions were led by Tillie and James and kicked off with drama skills games to build confidence and techniques.
Pupils then developed an exciting performance entitled Pandora’s Box - full of humour, tension, love and betrayal.
The 20 budding thespians - aged eight to 11 - enjoyed learning about performance and demonstrating their talents.
You may also want to watch:
Tillie’s School of Performing Arts runs classes in Nailsea, Portishead and Weston as well as sessions in schools across North Somerset.
- 1 Rapid coronavirus tests offered to people in North Somerset
- 2 Portishead Town's Trueman cancer diagnosis prompts £50,000 fundraising initiative
- 3 Council reveals cost for new primary school
- 4 Portishead Lake Grounds gates to be installed this week
- 5 Portishead Big Clean returns this weekend
- 6 Chef with Michelin star experience shares 'ultimate winters seafood' recipe
- 7 Police commissioner proposes rise in policing part of tax bill
- 8 Volunteers launch website for Trendlewood Park
- 9 Huge country house in historic setting, with views and a pool
- 10 Plans launched to upgrade village's Recreation Club