- Credit: Archant
HEAD massages, decorated pebbles and scented candles were just some of the items on offer at Kingshill School’s pamper and shopping event.
The Kingshill Friends Association put on the event to raise money for the Nailsea school funds and scores of women turned up to enjoy a treat and a splurge.
Visitors could pick up beauty products, jewellery, clothes, handbags and cakes.
Cara Davies, from Soul Stones, was selling her pebbles decorated with patterns and uplifting phrases.
Juliet Davies was offering head massages and Tracey Shears was selling her colourful candles.
You may also want to watch:
The event raised £537 which will go towards the school’s big pond project.
- 1 North Somerset residents at risk of PCR lab mix up
- 2 Clevedon Marine Lake to be drained
- 3 Mental health safe space unveiled in Nailsea
- 4 PICTURES: Nailsea farmers market birthday party
- 5 Camera club wants new members to join
- 6 Charity days raise more than £40k for local causes
- 7 Five sites get Green Flag status
- 8 'Incredible' Nailsea & Backwell RFC win first ever Bristol Combination Vase
- 9 Stone Roses songs to be recreated in Weston
- 10 Life-saving equipment installed in town