- Credit: Archant
HEAD massages, decorated pebbles and scented candles were just some of the items on offer at Kingshill School’s pamper and shopping event.
The Kingshill Friends Association put on the event to raise money for the Nailsea school funds and scores of women turned up to enjoy a treat and a splurge.
Visitors could pick up beauty products, jewellery, clothes, handbags and cakes.
Cara Davies, from Soul Stones, was selling her pebbles decorated with patterns and uplifting phrases.
Juliet Davies was offering head massages and Tracey Shears was selling her colourful candles.
You may also want to watch:
The event raised £537 which will go towards the school’s big pond project.
- 1 Chief constable's bid to overturn ruling on PC's racist language dismissed
- 2 THINGS TO DO: Inflatable theme park returns to Gatcombe Farm Shop
- 3 May 17: Hall & Woodhouse Portishead opens indoors next week
- 4 ‘Perfect tribute’ as Clevedon Pier named pier of the year
- 5 Stunning and modern four-bedroom home near open countryside
- 6 Family days out in North Somerset
- 7 North Somerset communities benefit from development levy
- 8 Man charged with possession of offensive weapon in village
- 9 Boris Johnson - Time between Covid jabs cut in response to Indian variant
- 10 May 17: Which pubs are reopening in North Somerset?