North Somerset Council’s school places deadline looms
- Credit: Archant
It may only be the fourth day of 2017, but parents are being reminded to make sure they have registered their child for a school place for next year.
North Somerset Council needs parents to applying for their child to start school in September, or transfer from infant to junior school.
The deadline for applications is January 15.
Children born between September 1, 2012 and August 31, 2013 will be beginning school in September.
The council wants parents to apply online by logging on to www.n-somerset.gov.uk/admissions but paper applications can be obtained by calling 01275 884078 or 01275 884014.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively, parents can be sent a form by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Barclays to close North Somerset branches
- 2 North Somerset restaurants reopening outside next week
- 3 Nailsea's first virtual flower show winners announced
- 4 Proposal to reduce traffic on rural roads withdrawn
- 5 Grand National: ones to watch in 'race that stops a nation'
- 6 Plan to cut traffic on rural roads
- 7 North Somerset antisocial behaviour orders come into force
- 8 Backwell boy raises more than £1k for Dementia UK
- 9 Modern three-bedroom eco house with lovely gardens
- 10 FA publish updated grassroots football guidance