North Somerset Council’s school places deadline looms
- Credit: Archant
It may only be the fourth day of 2017, but parents are being reminded to make sure they have registered their child for a school place for next year.
North Somerset Council needs parents to applying for their child to start school in September, or transfer from infant to junior school.
The deadline for applications is January 15.
Children born between September 1, 2012 and August 31, 2013 will be beginning school in September.
The council wants parents to apply online by logging on to www.n-somerset.gov.uk/admissions but paper applications can be obtained by calling 01275 884078 or 01275 884014.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively, parents can be sent a form by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Rapid coronavirus tests offered to people in North Somerset
- 2 School offering transport to vaccination appointments
- 3 Huge country house in historic setting, with views and a pool
- 4 RNLI helm retires after nearly two decades of saving lives at sea
- 5 EE switches on super-fast 5G in Portishead
- 6 Police thank Portishead community after call leads to arrests for vehicle crime
- 7 Region's youth offending service praised by inspectors
- 8 Portishead garden protected from development
- 9 Hundreds of North Somerset patients receive coronavirus vaccine
- 10 Portishead GP reminds people to wait for coronavirus vaccine call