Designs for Yatton primary school unveiled
- Credit: Shane Christian Dean
New images have been revealed showcasing the designs for a primary school, which is set to be built in Yatton.
Chestnut Park Primary School, based in Yatton's North End, has been developed by construction group Wilmott Dixon and is set to open for pupils in September 2020.
Costing almost £5million, Chestnut Park will be run by Clevedon Learning Trust (CLT) upon its completion.
A spokesperson for CLT said: "We're excited to see these updated images of what Chestnut Park will look like.
"We're confident that these new school buildings, combined with our vision and values, will provide an exciting and inspiring place for children to learn."
You may also want to watch:
The school is accepting applicants for its reception places, with the deadline set for midnight on the January 15.
Applications can be made at www.n-somerset.gov.uk/my-services/schools-learning/admissions/
- 1 Rapid coronavirus tests offered to people in North Somerset
- 2 Portishead Town's Trueman cancer diagnosis prompts £50,000 fundraising initiative
- 3 Council reveals cost for new primary school
- 4 Portishead Lake Grounds gates to be installed this week
- 5 Portishead Big Clean returns this weekend
- 6 Chef with Michelin star experience shares 'ultimate winters seafood' recipe
- 7 Police commissioner proposes rise in policing part of tax bill
- 8 Volunteers launch website for Trendlewood Park
- 9 Huge country house in historic setting, with views and a pool
- 10 Plans launched to upgrade village's Recreation Club