Designs for Yatton primary school unveiled
- Credit: Shane Christian Dean
New images have been revealed showcasing the designs for a primary school, which is set to be built in Yatton.
Chestnut Park Primary School, based in Yatton's North End, has been developed by construction group Wilmott Dixon and is set to open for pupils in September 2020.
Costing almost £5million, Chestnut Park will be run by Clevedon Learning Trust (CLT) upon its completion.
A spokesperson for CLT said: "We're excited to see these updated images of what Chestnut Park will look like.
"We're confident that these new school buildings, combined with our vision and values, will provide an exciting and inspiring place for children to learn."
You may also want to watch:
The school is accepting applicants for its reception places, with the deadline set for midnight on the January 15.
Applications can be made at www.n-somerset.gov.uk/my-services/schools-learning/admissions/
- 1 Long-standing Clevedon gift store transformed under new owners
- 2 Clevedon Marine Lake drained for 'high bacteria levels'
- 3 Council agrees development plan for Nailsea site
- 4 Green Party candidate elected to council following by-election win
- 5 Garden waste service disrupted due to 'ongoing crew shortages'
- 6 Yatton development welcomes first movers
- 7 Covid warning issued in North Somerset
- 8 PICTURES: Inside Clevedon Pier's Glass Box Cafe
- 9 Funding ensures children benefit from healthy food and holiday clubs this summer
- 10 Sections of historic Portishead railway line to be reused for project