Students set Gary Barlow challenge to launch school calendar
- Credit: Archant
Gary Barlow’s face has been popping up around Nailsea as staff and pupils raise awareness of their charity calendar.
Nailsea School has asked teachers, students and friends to take part in a Where's Gary? challenge as part of its 60@Sixty campaign.
The campaign aims to raise funds for the school to mark its diamond anniversary and the challenge has seen staff, pupils and parents donning Gary Barlow masks, taking photos of themselves and posting them on social media.
The aim is to raise awareness of the school's charity calendar which goes on sale at the end of November.
Each calendar contains more than 900 hand-drawn portraits which staff and students have created of themselves.
You may also want to watch:
The 60@Sixty Where's Gary? calendar will be available for sale from the school and from School Togs, in Crown Glass Shopping Centre, priced at £10.
- 1 How to order free Covid home tests
- 2 Special school expansion progress
- 3 Jones "proud" of what he achieved with Ashton & Backwell United
- 4 Road to Wimbledon chance for North Somerset youngsters
- 5 Cleeve denied close finish as Clevedon friendly abandoned
- 6 Health shop stocks fruit and vegetables free from plastic packaging
- 7 Man charged with two counts of attempted murder
- 8 Celebrations after non-essential shops and pubs reopen in North Somerset
- 9 Barclays to close North Somerset branches
- 10 Holloway helps Northern Ireland women make history after qualifying for Euro 2022