Students set Gary Barlow challenge to launch school calendar
- Credit: Archant
Gary Barlow’s face has been popping up around Nailsea as staff and pupils raise awareness of their charity calendar.
Nailsea School has asked teachers, students and friends to take part in a Where's Gary? challenge as part of its 60@Sixty campaign.
The campaign aims to raise funds for the school to mark its diamond anniversary and the challenge has seen staff, pupils and parents donning Gary Barlow masks, taking photos of themselves and posting them on social media.
The aim is to raise awareness of the school's charity calendar which goes on sale at the end of November.
Each calendar contains more than 900 hand-drawn portraits which staff and students have created of themselves.
The 60@Sixty Where's Gary? calendar will be available for sale from the school and from School Togs, in Crown Glass Shopping Centre, priced at £10.
- 1 Man completely covers his house with festive lights to 'spread Christmas cheer'
- 2 Man sentenced to at least 24 years for trying to kill his parents
- 3 Three-day Christmas market coming to North Somerset
- 4 Clevedon bookshop to launch grant scheme
- 5 'Historic' Down Syndrome bill set to become law
- 6 How a family-run funeral directors can help to provide peace of mind
- 7 Portishead retailer's suitcase appeal to support vulnerable African children
- 8 Christmas lights to be switched on in Clevedon this weekend
- 9 Clevedon family braves cold water challenge in memory of grandad
- 10 Clevedon United under-16 Girls stun Bishops Lydeard