Students set Gary Barlow challenge to launch school calendar
- Credit: Archant
Gary Barlow’s face has been popping up around Nailsea as staff and pupils raise awareness of their charity calendar.
Nailsea School has asked teachers, students and friends to take part in a Where's Gary? challenge as part of its 60@Sixty campaign.
The campaign aims to raise funds for the school to mark its diamond anniversary and the challenge has seen staff, pupils and parents donning Gary Barlow masks, taking photos of themselves and posting them on social media.
The aim is to raise awareness of the school's charity calendar which goes on sale at the end of November.
Each calendar contains more than 900 hand-drawn portraits which staff and students have created of themselves.
You may also want to watch:
The 60@Sixty Where's Gary? calendar will be available for sale from the school and from School Togs, in Crown Glass Shopping Centre, priced at £10.
- 1 Clevedon Marine Lake drained for 'high bacteria levels'
- 2 Long-standing Clevedon gift store transformed under new owners
- 3 Council agrees development plan for Nailsea site
- 4 Green Party candidate elected to council following by-election win
- 5 PICTURES: Inside Clevedon Pier's Glass Box Cafe
- 6 Garden waste service disrupted due to 'ongoing crew shortages'
- 7 Nailsea pub crowned best in South West
- 8 Legal action starts to remove Portishead traveller camp
- 9 Sections of historic Portishead railway line to be reused for project
- 10 Covid warning issued in North Somerset