Students set Gary Barlow challenge to launch school calendar
- Credit: Archant
Gary Barlow’s face has been popping up around Nailsea as staff and pupils raise awareness of their charity calendar.
Nailsea School has asked teachers, students and friends to take part in a Where's Gary? challenge as part of its 60@Sixty campaign.
The campaign aims to raise funds for the school to mark its diamond anniversary and the challenge has seen staff, pupils and parents donning Gary Barlow masks, taking photos of themselves and posting them on social media.
The aim is to raise awareness of the school's charity calendar which goes on sale at the end of November.
Each calendar contains more than 900 hand-drawn portraits which staff and students have created of themselves.
You may also want to watch:
The 60@Sixty Where's Gary? calendar will be available for sale from the school and from School Togs, in Crown Glass Shopping Centre, priced at £10.
- 1 Plant-based diet helps Clevedon man fight cancer
- 2 How a Nailsea care home weathered the Covid-19 storm
- 3 Businesses donate nearly 500 computers to support pupils in lockdown
- 4 Villagers object to 'totally inappropriate' housing proposal
- 5 Caroline Goddard wins community hero competition
- 6 Daly on Portishead Town's season so far and ambitions for the future
- 7 More than 100 rough sleepers supported during pandemic in North Somerset
- 8 Second rapid testing centre unveiled in Weston
- 9 Man due in court after cars stolen in burglary
- 10 Dad drove family 270 miles for kebab before crashing on M5