Nailsea School does Hairspray
TIPS on how to create big sixties hair has been given to students at Nailsea School by a local salon in preparation for performing the musical Hairspray next week.
Broad Street Hair has provided staff and training to the pupils, from all years, who will star or help produce the show, which runs from February 7-10.
Extended services co-ordinator Angela Gosling said: “The school is very proud to be putting on another fabulous show, following on from the very successful production of Oliver last year.
“It’s colourful and vibrant, with lots of catchy songs like You Can’t Stop The Beat.
“Students are busy rehearsing to deliver a really entertaining evening.”
You may also want to watch:
Tickets costing �8 for adults and �5 for children, students and pensioners are available from the Mizzymead Road school reception.
- 1 Events in Weston and beyond to look forward to this summer
- 2 How to order free Covid home tests
- 3 Council keen to hear from villagers on road safety plans
- 4 Marathon runner Ben Smith announces USA Challenge plans
- 5 Man charged with two counts of attempted murder
- 6 Special school expansion progress
- 7 Barclays to close North Somerset branches
- 8 Trigger chosen to develop project for Festival UK* 2022
- 9 North Somerset restaurants reopen outside this week
- 10 Celebrations after non-essential shops and pubs reopen in North Somerset