Nailsea School does Hairspray
TIPS on how to create big sixties hair has been given to students at Nailsea School by a local salon in preparation for performing the musical Hairspray next week.
Broad Street Hair has provided staff and training to the pupils, from all years, who will star or help produce the show, which runs from February 7-10.
Extended services co-ordinator Angela Gosling said: “The school is very proud to be putting on another fabulous show, following on from the very successful production of Oliver last year.
“It’s colourful and vibrant, with lots of catchy songs like You Can’t Stop The Beat.
“Students are busy rehearsing to deliver a really entertaining evening.”
Tickets costing �8 for adults and �5 for children, students and pensioners are available from the Mizzymead Road school reception.
- 1 Dramatic pictures show garage fire that spread to caravan
- 2 Shop chain will sell products past 'best before' date for as little as 20p
- 3 Covid cases still rising in North Somerset
- 4 Supermarkets issue urgent product recall after salmonella found in products
- 5 Portishead teachers may strike due to long working hours
- 6 Work on new Cheddar pump track set to begin
- 7 Tributes paid to much-loved former councillor Derrick Lovering
- 8 Glastonbury 2022: Who is confirmed and how do I get tickets?
- 9 Charity wants local views on renewables in Congresbury and Puxton
- 10 Protest to take place against 'dangerous' policing bill