Nailsea School does Hairspray
TIPS on how to create big sixties hair has been given to students at Nailsea School by a local salon in preparation for performing the musical Hairspray next week.
Broad Street Hair has provided staff and training to the pupils, from all years, who will star or help produce the show, which runs from February 7-10.
Extended services co-ordinator Angela Gosling said: “The school is very proud to be putting on another fabulous show, following on from the very successful production of Oliver last year.
“It’s colourful and vibrant, with lots of catchy songs like You Can’t Stop The Beat.
“Students are busy rehearsing to deliver a really entertaining evening.”
You may also want to watch:
Tickets costing �8 for adults and �5 for children, students and pensioners are available from the Mizzymead Road school reception.
- 1 PICTURES: Pub relaunches following major transformation
- 2 Second school site gets approval despite opposition
- 3 WIN: Tickets to Oasis concert screening at Clevedon's Curzon Cinema
- 4 Charity gains national recognition at awards
- 5 Care home enjoys visit from donkey
- 6 Earthfare celebrates launch in Portishead
- 7 The Subways to perform at Bristol O2 Academy
- 8 Poignant artwork installed on Weston beach
- 9 Pretty character cottage in Yatton outskirts
- 10 Masked man caught spying on couple in North Somerset village