Nailsea School does Hairspray
TIPS on how to create big sixties hair has been given to students at Nailsea School by a local salon in preparation for performing the musical Hairspray next week.
Broad Street Hair has provided staff and training to the pupils, from all years, who will star or help produce the show, which runs from February 7-10.
Extended services co-ordinator Angela Gosling said: “The school is very proud to be putting on another fabulous show, following on from the very successful production of Oliver last year.
“It’s colourful and vibrant, with lots of catchy songs like You Can’t Stop The Beat.
“Students are busy rehearsing to deliver a really entertaining evening.”
You may also want to watch:
Tickets costing �8 for adults and �5 for children, students and pensioners are available from the Mizzymead Road school reception.
- 1 Festive display brightens shopping areas across Clevedon
- 2 Health leaders urge people to keep following Covid guidelines as rates begin to drop in North Somerset
- 3 Business in Kenn nominated for prestigious Business Leader Awards
- 4 North Somerset could be placed in higher tier after national lockdown ends
- 5 North Somerset could join WECA - but faces a four-year wait
- 6 Football stadium set for coronavirus vaccination hub
- 7 Sports clubs take on festive run for hospice
- 8 School girls creates Christmas cards for charity
- 9 Nailsea staff to complete 300km to feed families at Christmas
- 10 Portishead building firm wins national award