Pupils enjoy sports day
- Credit: Archant
A water obstacle race and team challenges tested pupils skills at a Nailsea school’s sports day.
Children from St Francis Primary School took part in relays, sprints and team events during their annual sports day.
Family members were able to cheer the youngsters on as the children showcased their sporting prowess.
A school spokesman said: "St Francis School had a great day showcasing all their sporting talents in our annual sports day.
"Children took on leadership skills organising the event and showed brilliant teamwork skills throughout the day.
You may also want to watch:
"The whole school were involved and supported one another throughout all of the races.
"The teachers and parents also took part in a competitive egg and spoon race.
- 1 North Somerset could be placed in higher tier after national lockdown ends
- 2 Preparing for a popular traditional Christmas light display in Kenn
- 3 Bristol Airport welcomes new testing strategy for arrivals
- 4 Store refurbishment creates fresh job opportunities in Portishead
- 5 Leisure centre to reopen next year following repairs
- 6 Appeal for help to find missing teenager
- 7 Further delays for rail project
- 8 'Outstanding’ town council clerk stands down
- 9 New multi-million pound sports facility for Backwell School
- 10 Portishead couple raises £5k for charity in support of close friend after cancer diagnosis
"It was a fantastic day for the children, parents and teachers and everyone had fun."