More musicians wanted
- Credit: Archant
THE Rock Project in Nailsea is looking for budding drummers and singers to join their group.
The young musicians are currently preparing for their summer concert in July.
Andy Collins, who runs The Rock Project, said: “We now offer singing lessons for seven to 11-year-olds and 12-18-year-olds, for students who want vocal training but also sing in a live band.
“We also have four drum spaces available for 12-18-year-olds”.
The two-hour weekly sessions at Nailsea School give youngsters the chance to learn the guitar, bass guitar, drums and vocals with a one-hour professional lesson, followed by an hour of jamming together as a group.
You may also want to watch:
Recently the senior group has been learning songs from bands such as The Wombats, Nirvana, Blink 182, Blur, as well as Amy Winehouse.
Anyone interested in finding out more can call Andy on 01275 265226, email email@example.com or visit www.therockproject.com
- 1 Plant-based diet helps Clevedon man fight cancer
- 2 Daly on Portishead Town's season so far and ambitions for the future
- 3 Second rapid testing centre unveiled in Weston
- 4 Caroline Goddard wins community hero competition
- 5 Man due in court after cars stolen in burglary
- 6 Businesses donate nearly 500 computers to support pupils in lockdown
- 7 Dad drove family 270 miles for kebab before crashing on M5
- 8 Clevedon's Hayer enjoying international exposure
- 9 Portishead Lake Grounds gates to be installed this week
- 10 Local girls earn call-up to England squad