More musicians wanted
- Credit: Archant
THE Rock Project in Nailsea is looking for budding drummers and singers to join their group.
The young musicians are currently preparing for their summer concert in July.
Andy Collins, who runs The Rock Project, said: “We now offer singing lessons for seven to 11-year-olds and 12-18-year-olds, for students who want vocal training but also sing in a live band.
“We also have four drum spaces available for 12-18-year-olds”.
The two-hour weekly sessions at Nailsea School give youngsters the chance to learn the guitar, bass guitar, drums and vocals with a one-hour professional lesson, followed by an hour of jamming together as a group.
You may also want to watch:
Recently the senior group has been learning songs from bands such as The Wombats, Nirvana, Blink 182, Blur, as well as Amy Winehouse.
Anyone interested in finding out more can call Andy on 01275 265226, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.therockproject.com
- 1 10 beauty spots in North Somerset
- 2 Eco-friendly grocer to open in Portishead High Street next week
- 3 Funding boost set to improve Clevedon Marine Lake and Salthouse Fields
- 4 Disruptions to your journey by car across North Somerset
- 5 Blind man suffers leg injury in Nailsea pavement collapse
- 6 Somerset pub could be demolished despite failure of homes bid
- 7 Ashton & Backwell begin new season with defeat at Keynsham
- 8 Hundreds expected at gatherings to oppose possible development around Weston Big Wood
- 9 Save Weston Big Wood gatherings this weekend
- 10 VIDEO: Police release CCTV footage after Nailsea graffiti damage