Mary Elton ‘thrilled’ to become part of Clevedon Learning Trust
- Credit: Supplied
A Clevedon primary school is the latest addition to a growing multi-academy trust.
Mary Elton Primary School, in Holland Road, joined the Clevedon Learning Trust (CLT) this week.
The school, which teaches about 400 pupils, will now work with the trust to share best practice, resources and training.
Dean Hudd, Mary Elton Primary School headteacher, said: “We are thrilled to be part of the growing and innovative CLT which will allow even more collaborative working together between our schools.”
John Wells, executive headteacher at the CLT, added: “We are delighted to have Mary Elton join our multi-academy trust.
You may also want to watch:
“These are very exciting days for everyone involved.
“Staff and pupils will bring all their expertise and experience to our schools and there will be some exciting projects coming out of our partnership.
- 1 Plant-based diet helps Clevedon man fight cancer
- 2 How a Nailsea care home weathered the Covid-19 storm
- 3 Businesses donate nearly 500 computers to support pupils in lockdown
- 4 Caroline Goddard wins community hero competition
- 5 Villagers object to 'totally inappropriate' housing proposal
- 6 Daly on Portishead Town's season so far and ambitions for the future
- 7 Second rapid testing centre unveiled in Weston
- 8 More than 100 rough sleepers supported during pandemic in North Somerset
- 9 Man due in court after cars stolen in burglary
- 10 Dad drove family 270 miles for kebab before crashing on M5
“The CLT schools have enjoyed and benefitted from working closely together to connect and enhance various aspects of curriculum and wider experiences for children.”
The CLT, which was formed in 2015, also includes Clevedon School and Tickenham and Yeo Moor primary schools, as well as Northgate School in Bridgwater.