Mary Elton ‘thrilled’ to become part of Clevedon Learning Trust
- Credit: Supplied
A Clevedon primary school is the latest addition to a growing multi-academy trust.
Mary Elton Primary School, in Holland Road, joined the Clevedon Learning Trust (CLT) this week.
The school, which teaches about 400 pupils, will now work with the trust to share best practice, resources and training.
Dean Hudd, Mary Elton Primary School headteacher, said: “We are thrilled to be part of the growing and innovative CLT which will allow even more collaborative working together between our schools.”
John Wells, executive headteacher at the CLT, added: “We are delighted to have Mary Elton join our multi-academy trust.
You may also want to watch:
“These are very exciting days for everyone involved.
“Staff and pupils will bring all their expertise and experience to our schools and there will be some exciting projects coming out of our partnership.
- 1 Chief constable's bid to overturn ruling on PC's racist language dismissed
- 2 THINGS TO DO: Inflatable theme park returns to Gatcombe Farm Shop
- 3 May 17: Hall & Woodhouse Portishead opens indoors next week
- 4 ‘Perfect tribute’ as Clevedon Pier named pier of the year
- 5 Stunning and modern four-bedroom home near open countryside
- 6 Family days out in North Somerset
- 7 North Somerset communities benefit from development levy
- 8 Boris Johnson - Time between Covid jabs cut in response to Indian variant
- 9 Man charged with possession of offensive weapon in village
- 10 May 17: Which pubs are reopening in North Somerset?
“The CLT schools have enjoyed and benefitted from working closely together to connect and enhance various aspects of curriculum and wider experiences for children.”
The CLT, which was formed in 2015, also includes Clevedon School and Tickenham and Yeo Moor primary schools, as well as Northgate School in Bridgwater.