Mary Elton ‘thrilled’ to become part of Clevedon Learning Trust
- Credit: Supplied
A Clevedon primary school is the latest addition to a growing multi-academy trust.
Mary Elton Primary School, in Holland Road, joined the Clevedon Learning Trust (CLT) this week.
The school, which teaches about 400 pupils, will now work with the trust to share best practice, resources and training.
Dean Hudd, Mary Elton Primary School headteacher, said: “We are thrilled to be part of the growing and innovative CLT which will allow even more collaborative working together between our schools.”
John Wells, executive headteacher at the CLT, added: “We are delighted to have Mary Elton join our multi-academy trust.
You may also want to watch:
“These are very exciting days for everyone involved.
“Staff and pupils will bring all their expertise and experience to our schools and there will be some exciting projects coming out of our partnership.
- 1 PICTURES: Pub relaunches following major transformation
- 2 Pretty character cottage in Yatton outskirts
- 3 Earthfare celebrates launch in Portishead
- 4 Poignant artwork installed on Weston beach
- 5 WIN: Tickets to Oasis concert screening at Clevedon's Curzon Cinema
- 6 Hotel and wedding venue has seen business surge over summer
- 7 Highland calf born for first time in five years at zoo
- 8 Second school site gets approval despite opposition
- 9 Masked man caught spying on couple in North Somerset village
- 10 Clevedon to celebrate National Poetry Day
“The CLT schools have enjoyed and benefitted from working closely together to connect and enhance various aspects of curriculum and wider experiences for children.”
The CLT, which was formed in 2015, also includes Clevedon School and Tickenham and Yeo Moor primary schools, as well as Northgate School in Bridgwater.