Mary Elton ‘thrilled’ to become part of Clevedon Learning Trust
- Credit: Supplied
A Clevedon primary school is the latest addition to a growing multi-academy trust.
Mary Elton Primary School, in Holland Road, joined the Clevedon Learning Trust (CLT) this week.
The school, which teaches about 400 pupils, will now work with the trust to share best practice, resources and training.
Dean Hudd, Mary Elton Primary School headteacher, said: “We are thrilled to be part of the growing and innovative CLT which will allow even more collaborative working together between our schools.”
John Wells, executive headteacher at the CLT, added: “We are delighted to have Mary Elton join our multi-academy trust.
“These are very exciting days for everyone involved.
“Staff and pupils will bring all their expertise and experience to our schools and there will be some exciting projects coming out of our partnership.
- 1 Al-fresco summer concert in Clevedon this weekend
- 2 Monthly disco returns for people with disabilities in North Somerset
- 3 The Hub to host open day in Portishead
- 4 COURT RESULTS: Speeding woman, 71, banned from driving
- 5 Police warn drivers ahead of M5 fuel protests
- 6 Firm's new depot at Avonmouth creates 10 jobs
- 7 Glastonbury Festival 2022: Our review of the Worthy return...
- 8 The Hungry Caterpillar teaches Nailsea school about healthy eating
- 9 Weston woman in Commonwealth Games honour
- 10 Garden centre opens GOLF COURSE for shoppers
“The CLT schools have enjoyed and benefitted from working closely together to connect and enhance various aspects of curriculum and wider experiences for children.”
The CLT, which was formed in 2015, also includes Clevedon School and Tickenham and Yeo Moor primary schools, as well as Northgate School in Bridgwater.