Toddler group due to start-up in village
- Credit: Google Street View
A stay and play toddler group will start-up in a village next month.
Villagers hope it will be a 'great asset' in Long Ashton, as the community recently lost a similar facility at Birdwell School.
The news is likely to be welcomed by parents after Westleaze Toddler Group announced it was looking for people to take over its group in Long Ashton in June.
The new stay and play classes will begin at the village Church House, in Long Ashton Road, at the same venue Westleaze runs from.
Westleaze Toddler Group organiser Kate Bolton said: "This is going to be a great asset to the village since it recently lost a toddler group at Birdwell."
You may also want to watch:
The stay and play classes will start on September 11 and run every Wednesday morning thereafter, during school term time, from 10-11.30am.
The group will be managed by Long Ashton Community Centre and classes will cost £2 per family.
- 1 Man arrested on suspicion of attempted murder
- 2 North Somerset restaurants reopening outside next week
- 3 Barclays to close North Somerset branches
- 4 Backwell boy raises more than £1k for Dementia UK
- 5 Nailsea's first virtual flower show winners announced
- 6 Modern three-bedroom eco house with lovely gardens
- 7 Proposal to reduce traffic on rural roads withdrawn
- 8 North Somerset antisocial behaviour orders come into force
- 9 Plan to cut traffic on rural roads
- 10 Best scenic dog walks in North Somerset and Somerset