Toddler group due to start-up in village
- Credit: Google Street View
A stay and play toddler group will start-up in a village next month.
Villagers hope it will be a 'great asset' in Long Ashton, as the community recently lost a similar facility at Birdwell School.
The news is likely to be welcomed by parents after Westleaze Toddler Group announced it was looking for people to take over its group in Long Ashton in June.
The new stay and play classes will begin at the village Church House, in Long Ashton Road, at the same venue Westleaze runs from.
Westleaze Toddler Group organiser Kate Bolton said: "This is going to be a great asset to the village since it recently lost a toddler group at Birdwell."
You may also want to watch:
The stay and play classes will start on September 11 and run every Wednesday morning thereafter, during school term time, from 10-11.30am.
The group will be managed by Long Ashton Community Centre and classes will cost £2 per family.
- 1 PICTURES: Pub relaunches following major transformation
- 2 Earthfare celebrates launch in Portishead
- 3 Pretty character cottage in Yatton outskirts
- 4 Poignant artwork installed on Weston beach
- 5 WIN: Tickets to Oasis concert screening at Clevedon's Curzon Cinema
- 6 Hotel and wedding venue has seen business surge over summer
- 7 Highland calf born for first time in five years at zoo
- 8 Second school site gets approval despite opposition
- 9 Clevedon to celebrate National Poetry Day
- 10 Masked man caught spying on couple in North Somerset village