Lakehouse Nursery rated as outstanding
- Credit: Supplied
A Portishead nursery is celebrating after being rated as outstanding following its latest Ofsted inspection.
Lakehouse Nursery in Beach Road West had been rated as good at its previous inspection in April 2011 but has made significant improvements to its service since then.
The report, written by Julie Bright, was particularly glowing about the ‘passionate’ and ‘visionary’ management at the nursery while also saying that the quality of teaching at the venue is ‘consistently outstanding’.
It adds: “Parents are exceptionally happy with the service provided, particularly the strong, emotional attachments their children develop with their key person.
“The nurturing environment enables children to be confident and to develop a feeling of belonging and a strong awareness of their own self-worth.”
Zoe Parsons, director of Lakehouse Nursery, praised her ‘amazing’ staff and says the hard work they put in to providing the best possible service is the main reason behind the outstanding Ofsted rating.
She said: “I feel privileged to have such an amazing staff team, many of whom have been with me from the very beginning.
- 1 Busy route to Bristol to close for roadworks next week
- 2 Van destroyed by fire on busy village route
- 3 Two more leave Portishead Town Council over 'in-person' controversy
- 4 Tomorrow's lunar eclipse: How and when to see it
- 5 Gardens on view for Clevedon wildlife trail
- 6 New chair elected at North Somerset Council
- 7 Nailsea's Trendlewood Park needs volunteers
- 8 Plan for nine homes near tourist attraction refused
- 9 Snoopy is coming to North Somerset...
- 10 Record-breaking North Somerset AC keep on delivering success
“The team work incredibly hard to ensure excellence in all we do and it is definitely paying off.”
To read the Ofsted report in full, click here