Lakehouse Nursery rated as outstanding
- Credit: Supplied
A Portishead nursery is celebrating after being rated as outstanding following its latest Ofsted inspection.
Lakehouse Nursery in Beach Road West had been rated as good at its previous inspection in April 2011 but has made significant improvements to its service since then.
The report, written by Julie Bright, was particularly glowing about the ‘passionate’ and ‘visionary’ management at the nursery while also saying that the quality of teaching at the venue is ‘consistently outstanding’.
It adds: “Parents are exceptionally happy with the service provided, particularly the strong, emotional attachments their children develop with their key person.
“The nurturing environment enables children to be confident and to develop a feeling of belonging and a strong awareness of their own self-worth.”
You may also want to watch:
Zoe Parsons, director of Lakehouse Nursery, praised her ‘amazing’ staff and says the hard work they put in to providing the best possible service is the main reason behind the outstanding Ofsted rating.
She said: “I feel privileged to have such an amazing staff team, many of whom have been with me from the very beginning.
- 1 Business delivering fresh fish and meat plans to expand
- 2 Restaurants celebrate successful first week after April 12 reopening
- 3 Volunteers collect vast amounts of rubbish from The Portbury Hundred
- 4 Surfer sets up new water sports business in North Somerset
- 5 Floral display helping to cheer up shoppers in Nailsea
- 6 Cycling routes added to Nailsea Charity Walks fundraiser
- 7 Events in Weston and beyond to look forward to this summer
- 8 Restaurateur pledges to raise £5k for cinema
- 9 How to order free Covid home tests
- 10 Nailsea Bowls Club captains open season in usual style
“The team work incredibly hard to ensure excellence in all we do and it is definitely paying off.”
To read the Ofsted report in full, click here