In pictures: St Katherine’s School pupils enjoy year 11 prom
- Credit: Archant
Expensive sports cars, vintage vehicles and even a tractor were just some of the modes of transports glamorous students from St Katherine’s School arrived in for their end-of-year ball last night (Wednesday).
St Katherine’s School, in Pill, held its year 11 prom last night at Leigh Court, in Abbots Leigh.
Proud parents looked on as their children looked every bit the adult as they celebrated the end of their school life, and five years of hard work preparing for their GCSE exams coming to an end.
Dozens of teenagers dressed in dapper suits and stunning dresses filled the grounds of Leigh Court, before they partied the night away with an extravagant meal and a disco.
Some of the students were saying farewell to the school for good, while others will be returning to study for further qualifications in its sixth form next year.
You may also want to watch:
* Pick up a copy of the North Somerset Times on Wednesday to see a printed prom special.
- 1 Man arrested on suspicion of attempted murder
- 2 North Somerset restaurants reopening outside next week
- 3 Barclays to close North Somerset branches
- 4 Backwell boy raises more than £1k for Dementia UK
- 5 Nailsea's first virtual flower show winners announced
- 6 Modern three-bedroom eco house with lovely gardens
- 7 Proposal to reduce traffic on rural roads withdrawn
- 8 North Somerset antisocial behaviour orders come into force
- 9 Plan to cut traffic on rural roads
- 10 Best scenic dog walks in North Somerset and Somerset