Students head into the jungle for I’m A Celeb challenges
- Credit: Mike Thie
Clevedon School students were inspired by the hit TV show I’m A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here and staged their own Bush Tucker Trials.
Students and staff had to eat and drink a variety of disgusting meals as part of an inter-house competition.
Barbecue-flavoured crickets, salt and pepper mealworms and insect smoothies were on the menu.
Staff and students succeeded in keeping their food choices down and came out victorious.
The competition saw the school’s thriving house system in action as the four teams went head-to-head in a variety of activities and games.
You may also want to watch:
Headteacher Jim Smith said: “Our house competitions are always eagerly awaited and huge fun.
“This one was particularly well received as many of the students and staff had been following the show on TV.”
- 1 North Somerset residents at risk of PCR lab mix up
- 2 Clevedon Marine Lake to be drained
- 3 Mental health safe space unveiled in Nailsea
- 4 Camera club wants new members to join
- 5 PICTURES: Nailsea farmers market birthday party
- 6 Charity days raise more than £40k for local causes
- 7 Five sites get Green Flag status
- 8 Stone Roses songs to be recreated in Weston
- 9 'Incredible' Nailsea & Backwell RFC win first ever Bristol Combination Vase
- 10 Bleadon-cold: Council's gritters return with sustainable fuel
The likes of John Barrowman and Harry Redknapp have been starring in the reality show.