Students head into the jungle for I’m A Celeb challenges
- Credit: Mike Thie
Clevedon School students were inspired by the hit TV show I’m A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here and staged their own Bush Tucker Trials.
Students and staff had to eat and drink a variety of disgusting meals as part of an inter-house competition.
Barbecue-flavoured crickets, salt and pepper mealworms and insect smoothies were on the menu.
Staff and students succeeded in keeping their food choices down and came out victorious.
The competition saw the school’s thriving house system in action as the four teams went head-to-head in a variety of activities and games.
You may also want to watch:
Headteacher Jim Smith said: “Our house competitions are always eagerly awaited and huge fun.
“This one was particularly well received as many of the students and staff had been following the show on TV.”
- 1 Long-standing Clevedon gift store transformed under new owners
- 2 Clevedon Marine Lake drained for 'high bacteria levels'
- 3 Funding ensures children benefit from healthy food and holiday clubs this summer
- 4 Council agrees development plan for Nailsea site
- 5 Covid warning issued in North Somerset
- 6 Green Party candidate elected to council following by-election win
- 7 Disruptions to your journey by car across North Somerset
- 8 Sections of historic Portishead railway line to be reused for project
- 9 PICTURES: Inside Clevedon Pier's Glass Box Cafe
- 10 Nailsea pub crowned best in South West
The likes of John Barrowman and Harry Redknapp have been starring in the reality show.