Students head into the jungle for I’m A Celeb challenges
- Credit: Mike Thie
Clevedon School students were inspired by the hit TV show I’m A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here and staged their own Bush Tucker Trials.
Students and staff had to eat and drink a variety of disgusting meals as part of an inter-house competition.
Barbecue-flavoured crickets, salt and pepper mealworms and insect smoothies were on the menu.
Staff and students succeeded in keeping their food choices down and came out victorious.
The competition saw the school’s thriving house system in action as the four teams went head-to-head in a variety of activities and games.
You may also want to watch:
Headteacher Jim Smith said: “Our house competitions are always eagerly awaited and huge fun.
“This one was particularly well received as many of the students and staff had been following the show on TV.”
- 1 Plant-based diet helps Clevedon man fight cancer
- 2 Second rapid testing centre unveiled in Weston
- 3 Daly on Portishead Town's season so far and ambitions for the future
- 4 Man due in court after cars stolen in burglary
- 5 Dad drove family 270 miles for kebab before crashing on M5
- 6 Caroline Goddard wins community hero competition
- 7 Businesses donate nearly 500 computers to support pupils in lockdown
- 8 'Every time you are active, your mental health improves'
- 9 North Somerset Council urges businesses to apply for grant funding
- 10 Portishead Lake Grounds gates to be installed this week
The likes of John Barrowman and Harry Redknapp have been starring in the reality show.