High Down Junior School holds Christmas concert
A primary school in Portishead rounded off the winter term with a Christmas fair and concert.
High Down Junior School’s pupils enjoyed two carol services at St Peter’s Church where they were able to perform in front of proud parents.
A mix of traditional and modern carols and Christmas classics were performed.
And the school also held a Christmas fair.
A spokesman for the school said: “This is always a very special event for families.
“It opened with the children singing Christmas songs in the main hall and the stalls and Santa were kept busy throughout the evening.
“Year six (pupils) helped run a number of the stalls alongside parents and staff.
- 1 Portishead teachers WILL strike over workload dispute
- 2 Police take action against middle-lane 'hogger' on M5
- 3 Residents fear new homes between Nailsea and Backwell could 'open the floodgates'
- 4 Construction training centre opens in Portishead
- 5 Portishead teachers may strike due to long working hours
- 6 How are England's Covid restrictions changing after Plan B?
- 7 'Accidental' house fire sees fire crews called out
- 8 Portishead-Bristol bus plan would save £100 MILLION, campaigner claims
- 9 Contemporary four-bedroom home packed with latest tech
- 10 Taxpayers paid £60k for Liam Fox's failed bid for WTO job: Reports
“It was a great school community event.”