High Down Junior School holds Christmas concert
A primary school in Portishead rounded off the winter term with a Christmas fair and concert.
High Down Junior School’s pupils enjoyed two carol services at St Peter’s Church where they were able to perform in front of proud parents.
A mix of traditional and modern carols and Christmas classics were performed.
And the school also held a Christmas fair.
A spokesman for the school said: “This is always a very special event for families.
You may also want to watch:
“It opened with the children singing Christmas songs in the main hall and the stalls and Santa were kept busy throughout the evening.
“Year six (pupils) helped run a number of the stalls alongside parents and staff.
- 1 Plant-based diet helps Clevedon man fight cancer
- 2 How a Nailsea care home weathered the Covid-19 storm
- 3 Businesses donate nearly 500 computers to support pupils in lockdown
- 4 Villagers object to 'totally inappropriate' housing proposal
- 5 Caroline Goddard wins community hero competition
- 6 Daly on Portishead Town's season so far and ambitions for the future
- 7 Second rapid testing centre unveiled in Weston
- 8 More than 100 rough sleepers supported during pandemic in North Somerset
- 9 Man due in court after cars stolen in burglary
- 10 Dad drove family 270 miles for kebab before crashing on M5
“It was a great school community event.”