High Down Junior School holds Christmas concert
A primary school in Portishead rounded off the winter term with a Christmas fair and concert.
High Down Junior School’s pupils enjoyed two carol services at St Peter’s Church where they were able to perform in front of proud parents.
A mix of traditional and modern carols and Christmas classics were performed.
And the school also held a Christmas fair.
A spokesman for the school said: “This is always a very special event for families.
You may also want to watch:
“It opened with the children singing Christmas songs in the main hall and the stalls and Santa were kept busy throughout the evening.
“Year six (pupils) helped run a number of the stalls alongside parents and staff.
- 1 Road closure in force for five nights on A370 next week
- 2 Hundreds expected at gatherings to oppose possible development around Weston Big Wood
- 3 Exceptional house with grounds, countryside views and outbuildings
- 4 Portishead's Morgan excited to make Olympic final
- 5 Summer show goes down a treat in Portishead
- 6 Portishead's Amelie Morgan wins team bronze at Tokyo Olympics
- 7 Clevedon Marine Lake reopens
- 8 Clevedon Marine Lake drained for 'high bacteria levels'
- 9 Long-standing Clevedon gift store transformed under new owners
- 10 'Amazing atmosphere' at return of Clevedon Parkrun
“It was a great school community event.”