Harry Potter magic at Pill Library
- Credit: Archant
A bewitching morning of fun took place in Pill at the weekend.
The village library often hosts activities for children and it had a Harry Potter-themed day on Saturday.
Children were encouraged to dress up as a witch or wizard as a touch of Hogwarts magic was sprinkled at the library in Underbanks.
As well as reading some of the Harry Potter books, the children were able to enjoy being creative with crafts available too.
Community librarian Sophia Richards said JK Rowling’s novels continue to be a massive hit with children.
You may also want to watch:
She said: “Here in North Somerset we have always been fans of the Harry Potter books because they are such a good read and enjoyed by so many children.”
- 1 Health shop stocks fruit and vegetables free from plastic packaging
- 2 Cleeve denied close finish as Clevedon friendly abandoned
- 3 Man charged with two counts of attempted murder
- 4 Celebrations after non-essential shops and pubs reopen in North Somerset
- 5 Reopening: Thousands booked as hairdressers reopen
- 6 Barclays to close North Somerset branches
- 7 How to order free Covid home tests
- 8 Special school expansion progress
- 9 Jones "proud" of what he achieved with Ashton & Backwell United
- 10 Road to Wimbledon chance for North Somerset youngsters