Harry Potter magic at Pill Library
- Credit: Archant
A bewitching morning of fun took place in Pill at the weekend.
The village library often hosts activities for children and it had a Harry Potter-themed day on Saturday.
Children were encouraged to dress up as a witch or wizard as a touch of Hogwarts magic was sprinkled at the library in Underbanks.
As well as reading some of the Harry Potter books, the children were able to enjoy being creative with crafts available too.
Community librarian Sophia Richards said JK Rowling’s novels continue to be a massive hit with children.
You may also want to watch:
She said: “Here in North Somerset we have always been fans of the Harry Potter books because they are such a good read and enjoyed by so many children.”
- 1 Clevedon Marine Lake drained for 'high bacteria levels'
- 2 Long-standing Clevedon gift store transformed under new owners
- 3 Council agrees development plan for Nailsea site
- 4 Green Party candidate elected to council following by-election win
- 5 PICTURES: Inside Clevedon Pier's Glass Box Cafe
- 6 Garden waste service disrupted due to 'ongoing crew shortages'
- 7 Nailsea pub crowned best in South West
- 8 Legal action starts to remove Portishead traveller camp
- 9 Sections of historic Portishead railway line to be reused for project
- 10 Covid warning issued in North Somerset