Harry Potter magic at Pill Library
- Credit: Archant
A bewitching morning of fun took place in Pill at the weekend.
The village library often hosts activities for children and it had a Harry Potter-themed day on Saturday.
Children were encouraged to dress up as a witch or wizard as a touch of Hogwarts magic was sprinkled at the library in Underbanks.
As well as reading some of the Harry Potter books, the children were able to enjoy being creative with crafts available too.
Community librarian Sophia Richards said JK Rowling’s novels continue to be a massive hit with children.
You may also want to watch:
She said: “Here in North Somerset we have always been fans of the Harry Potter books because they are such a good read and enjoyed by so many children.”
- 1 Plant-based diet helps Clevedon man fight cancer
- 2 How a Nailsea care home weathered the Covid-19 storm
- 3 Businesses donate nearly 500 computers to support pupils in lockdown
- 4 Villagers object to 'totally inappropriate' housing proposal
- 5 Caroline Goddard wins community hero competition
- 6 Daly on Portishead Town's season so far and ambitions for the future
- 7 More than 100 rough sleepers supported during pandemic in North Somerset
- 8 Second rapid testing centre unveiled in Weston
- 9 Man due in court after cars stolen in burglary
- 10 Clevedon School thanks NHS with giant light display