Tickenham Primary School receives ‘good’ Ofsted report
- Credit: Archant
Tickenham Primary School has received a ‘good’ Ofsted report.
It comes after the school, in Clevedon Road, was rated as ‘outstanding’ by Statutory Inspection of Anglican and Methodist Schools (SIAMS) inspectors earlier in January.
Ofsted also said that the school was ‘outstanding’ in its early years provision and personal development, behaviour and welfare of its pupils.
The school topped the North Somerset league table for its Key stage one SATS, coming 279th in the country out of over 12,000 primary schools.
They were awarded academy status in 2015.
You may also want to watch:
Headteacher, Tristan Merriam, said: “I am delighted that we have been recognised for being a good school with many outstanding features.
“The whole school team have done us proud yet again, but most of all the pupils for surviving an Ofsted inspection during the last week of the Christmas term.”
- 1 Barclays to close North Somerset branches
- 2 North Somerset restaurants reopening outside next week
- 3 Nailsea's first virtual flower show winners announced
- 4 Proposal to reduce traffic on rural roads withdrawn
- 5 Grand National: ones to watch in 'race that stops a nation'
- 6 Plan to cut traffic on rural roads
- 7 North Somerset antisocial behaviour orders come into force
- 8 Backwell boy raises more than £1k for Dementia UK
- 9 FA publish updated grassroots football guidance
- 10 Modern three-bedroom eco house with lovely gardens