GALLERY: ‘Amazing’ summer fete held at Clevedon primary school
- Credit: Archant
An ‘amazing’ traditional summer fete attracted members of the community to a primary school.
All Saints Primary School, in All Saints Lane, invited friends, family members, students and the public to its summer event.
Sweet stalls, tombolas, raffles and live music created ‘lovely atmosphere’ according to school headteacher Stephen Webber.
He added: “The event is run by our Parent Teacher Association (PTA) who did an amazing job putting it together.
“It was very child-orientated with a mixture of traditional stalls and games.
“It was a great example of people coming together.”
The event was raising money to put back into the PTA to benefit the children.
- 1 North Somerset flytipper pays £1,600 after dumping bathtub
- 2 Construction finally begins for special educational needs school
- 3 IN THE DOCK: Man in court after using daughter's blue badge to park in Weston
- 4 Cadbury House to host open air cinema for the summer
- 5 Double disappointment for Cleeve CC
- 6 Iceland offers over 60s discount on shopping bill every week
- 7 New store sign among latest planning applications
- 8 Superb, high-spec house in a Nailsea hotspot
- 9 Volunteers needed to welcome Ukrainian refugees
- 10 Busy route to Bristol to close for roadworks next week
The final total is not yet known but previous years has seen more than £1,000 raised to put to books, technology and school trips.