GALLERY: ‘Amazing’ summer fete held at Clevedon primary school
- Credit: Archant
An ‘amazing’ traditional summer fete attracted members of the community to a primary school.
All Saints Primary School, in All Saints Lane, invited friends, family members, students and the public to its summer event.
Sweet stalls, tombolas, raffles and live music created ‘lovely atmosphere’ according to school headteacher Stephen Webber.
He added: “The event is run by our Parent Teacher Association (PTA) who did an amazing job putting it together.
“It was very child-orientated with a mixture of traditional stalls and games.
You may also want to watch:
“It was a great example of people coming together.”
The event was raising money to put back into the PTA to benefit the children.
- 1 Rapid coronavirus tests offered to people in North Somerset
- 2 School offering transport to vaccination appointments
- 3 Huge country house in historic setting, with views and a pool
- 4 RNLI helm retires after nearly two decades of saving lives at sea
- 5 EE switches on super-fast 5G in Portishead
- 6 Police thank Portishead community after call leads to arrests for vehicle crime
- 7 Portishead garden protected from development
- 8 Region's youth offending service praised by inspectors
- 9 Hundreds of North Somerset patients receive coronavirus vaccine
- 10 Clevedon re-sign former wicketkeeper Will Plummer from Weston ahead of 2021 season
The final total is not yet known but previous years has seen more than £1,000 raised to put to books, technology and school trips.