GALLERY: ‘Amazing’ summer fete held at Clevedon primary school
- Credit: Archant
An ‘amazing’ traditional summer fete attracted members of the community to a primary school.
All Saints Primary School, in All Saints Lane, invited friends, family members, students and the public to its summer event.
Sweet stalls, tombolas, raffles and live music created ‘lovely atmosphere’ according to school headteacher Stephen Webber.
He added: “The event is run by our Parent Teacher Association (PTA) who did an amazing job putting it together.
“It was very child-orientated with a mixture of traditional stalls and games.
You may also want to watch:
“It was a great example of people coming together.”
The event was raising money to put back into the PTA to benefit the children.
- 1 North Somerset restaurants reopening outside next week
- 2 Backwell boy raises more than £1k for Dementia UK
- 3 Barclays to close North Somerset branches
- 4 Nailsea's first virtual flower show winners announced
- 5 Proposal to reduce traffic on rural roads withdrawn
- 6 Modern three-bedroom eco house with lovely gardens
- 7 Housing group contributes £400,000 for North Somerset rugby club revamp
- 8 Best scenic dog walks in North Somerset and Somerset
- 9 FA publish updated grassroots football guidance
- 10 Plan to cut traffic on rural roads
The final total is not yet known but previous years has seen more than £1,000 raised to put to books, technology and school trips.