Friends’ group to hold fundraising sale for school
- Credit: Archant
Pupils and parents are holding a tabletop sale to raise money for St Nicholas Chantry Primary School in Clevedon.
The Friends of St Nicholas Chantry parent teacher association (PTA) is appealing for more friends and families to book tables for the fundraiser at the school, in Highdale Avenue, on Sunday from 2-4pm.
Money raised will help to improve the school's outdated IT equipment and pay for trips.
Last year the friends group raised more than £11,000 for the school.
A spokesman said: "Funds raised will go to help improve the school's outdated IT equipment and help fund classroom items and trips at a time when school budgets are very tight.
"It's a great chance to have a pre-Christmas clear-out of kids' items."
Entry will cost £1.
- 1 COURT RESULTS: Speeding woman, 71, banned from driving
- 2 Police warn drivers ahead of M5 fuel protests
- 3 The Hungry Caterpillar teaches Nailsea school about healthy eating
- 4 Firm's new depot at Avonmouth creates 10 jobs
- 5 'Unavoidable' delays push back pier-to-pier cycle way between Weston and Clevedon
- 6 Garden centre opens GOLF COURSE for shoppers
- 7 Cleeve CC seconds end barren run with morale boosting win
- 8 Clevedon Town expand coaching team with three new coaches
- 9 Somerset smasher Smeed sets up Vitality Blast success
- 10 Glastonbury Festival 2022: Our review of the Worthy return...
Sellers can book a table, priced £8, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org