Fun in the sun at Mary Elton fair
- Credit: Archant
A fun fair was held in Clevedon on Saturday afternoon.
Mary Elton Primary School welcomed familes to its summer event, where there were lots of games for the children to enjoy playing with.
There were booths for face and nail-painting plus a stall for hair-braiding.
Home-made cakes were judged in the baking competition, while lots of games were set up for visitors to enjoy as well as the sun shone upon the weekend fundraiser.
An Abba tribute band and DJ Flory also provided plenty of musical entertainment too.
You may also want to watch:
Hot food was served throughout the afternoon and bar stand also provided some much-needed refreshment on a beautiful summer’s day.
Pictured: Chloe, Isobel, Ben and Olivia enjoyed trying to hook a duck from the makeshift pond. Photo by Jeremy Long.
- 1 Long-standing Clevedon gift store transformed under new owners
- 2 Clevedon Marine Lake drained for 'high bacteria levels'
- 3 Funding ensures children benefit from healthy food and holiday clubs this summer
- 4 Council agrees development plan for Nailsea site
- 5 Covid warning issued in North Somerset
- 6 Green Party candidate elected to council following by-election win
- 7 Disruptions to your journey by car across North Somerset
- 8 PICTURES: Inside Clevedon Pier's Glass Box Cafe
- 9 Sections of historic Portishead railway line to be reused for project
- 10 Yatton development welcomes first movers