Former Tickenham Primary School headteacher’s return
- Credit: Supplied
A former headteacher has paid a visit to his former school to see how it has changed over the years.
Anthony Pritchard was headteacher at Tickenham Primary School in Clevedon Road from 1974-1989 and returned to the school to see the extension of the office and school hall.
He also attended the school’s weekly celebration service and he handed out certificates of achievement to pupils.
Dean Hudd, current headteacher, said: “It was such a pleasure to welcome Mr Pritchard back to Tickenham.
“He shared so many stories of the school’s history, including photographs.
You may also want to watch:
“We feel it is important for our children to learn about the history of our school.
“Tickenham continues to play an important role in the village. This is the start of a continued friendship between the school and Mr Pritchard.”
- 1 North Somerset restaurants reopening outside next week
- 2 Backwell boy raises more than £1k for Dementia UK
- 3 Barclays to close North Somerset branches
- 4 Nailsea's first virtual flower show winners announced
- 5 Proposal to reduce traffic on rural roads withdrawn
- 6 Modern three-bedroom eco house with lovely gardens
- 7 Housing group contributes £400,000 for North Somerset rugby club revamp
- 8 Best scenic dog walks in North Somerset and Somerset
- 9 FA publish updated grassroots football guidance
- 10 Plan to cut traffic on rural roads