Forest Tots class launched in Congresbury
- Credit: Archant
A class which introduces young children to the environment has been launched in Congresbury.
Yeo Vale Forest School has started its Forest Tots course, giving youngsters the chance to play and learn in one of the prettiest parts of North Somerset under expert supervision.
The sessions are held at the picturesque Cadbury Hill and they give children under the age of five the opportunity to get their hands dirty, while learning more about the world around them.
The classes are led by level three forest school leaders and experienced teachers, and are certain to provide educational entertainment for little ones – who gain more understanding of North Somerset’s nature and wildlife.
The classes are held on Tuesdays from 1.30-2.30pm and cost £5 per child.
You may also want to watch:
For more information on the group, call Chloe on 07775 557517 or email chloe@yeovaleforest school.co.uk
- 1 EE switches on super-fast 5G in Portishead
- 2 Portishead garden protected from development
- 3 Huge country house in historic setting, with views and a pool
- 4 Police thank Portishead community after call leads to arrests for vehicle crime
- 5 Clevedon re-sign former wicketkeeper Will Plummer from Weston ahead of 2021 season
- 6 Rapid coronavirus tests offered to people in North Somerset
- 7 School offering transport to vaccination appointments
- 8 Murray named player of month at Clevedon
- 9 Families urged to access free school meals in lockdown
- 10 Somerset Speedway to sit out 2021 season