Forest Tots class launched in Congresbury
- Credit: Archant
A class which introduces young children to the environment has been launched in Congresbury.
Yeo Vale Forest School has started its Forest Tots course, giving youngsters the chance to play and learn in one of the prettiest parts of North Somerset under expert supervision.
The sessions are held at the picturesque Cadbury Hill and they give children under the age of five the opportunity to get their hands dirty, while learning more about the world around them.
The classes are led by level three forest school leaders and experienced teachers, and are certain to provide educational entertainment for little ones – who gain more understanding of North Somerset’s nature and wildlife.
The classes are held on Tuesdays from 1.30-2.30pm and cost £5 per child.
You may also want to watch:
For more information on the group, call Chloe on 07775 557517 or email chloe@yeovaleforest school.co.uk
- 1 North Somerset Covid case rate at its highest
- 2 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 3 Neighbourhood plan to go before council next month
- 4 Youngsters enjoy pumpkin picking at farm
- 5 Nailsea United fall to heavy defeat against Mendip Broadwalk
- 6 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 7 Age UK looking for North Somerset volunteers
- 8 Portishead Art Trail splash sculpture gets a refurb
- 9 Decision on Portishead Station delayed until next year
- 10 Light the Night celebration to take place in Clevedon