Forest Tots class launched in Congresbury
- Credit: Archant
A class which introduces young children to the environment has been launched in Congresbury.
Yeo Vale Forest School has started its Forest Tots course, giving youngsters the chance to play and learn in one of the prettiest parts of North Somerset under expert supervision.
The sessions are held at the picturesque Cadbury Hill and they give children under the age of five the opportunity to get their hands dirty, while learning more about the world around them.
The classes are led by level three forest school leaders and experienced teachers, and are certain to provide educational entertainment for little ones – who gain more understanding of North Somerset’s nature and wildlife.
The classes are held on Tuesdays from 1.30-2.30pm and cost £5 per child.
You may also want to watch:
For more information on the group, call Chloe on 07775 557517 or email chloe@yeovaleforest school.co.uk
- 1 Eco-friendly grocer to open in Portishead High Street next week
- 2 Funding boost set to improve Clevedon Marine Lake and Salthouse Fields
- 3 Blind man suffers leg injury in Nailsea pavement collapse
- 4 Somerset pub could be demolished despite failure of homes bid
- 5 VIDEO: Police release CCTV footage after Nailsea graffiti damage
- 6 Clevedon CC captain Lintott selected by Southern Brave to play in The Hundred
- 7 Hundreds expected at gatherings to oppose possible development around Weston Big Wood
- 8 Carpenter wants top Clevedon performance for President's Day
- 9 Charming period house with stunning conservatory
- 10 Save Weston Big Wood gatherings this weekend