Forest Tots class launched in Congresbury
- Credit: Archant
A class which introduces young children to the environment has been launched in Congresbury.
Yeo Vale Forest School has started its Forest Tots course, giving youngsters the chance to play and learn in one of the prettiest parts of North Somerset under expert supervision.
The sessions are held at the picturesque Cadbury Hill and they give children under the age of five the opportunity to get their hands dirty, while learning more about the world around them.
The classes are led by level three forest school leaders and experienced teachers, and are certain to provide educational entertainment for little ones – who gain more understanding of North Somerset’s nature and wildlife.
The classes are held on Tuesdays from 1.30-2.30pm and cost £5 per child.
You may also want to watch:
For more information on the group, call Chloe on 07775 557517 or email chloe@yeovaleforest school.co.uk
- 1 Stunning and modern four-bedroom home near open countryside
- 2 Nailsea church awarded grant for repairs and reopening
- 3 Chief constable's bid to overturn ruling on PC's racist language dismissed
- 4 Carpenter praises Clevedon following success over Chippenham
- 5 May 17: Entertainment venues across North Somerset reopening
- 6 Nailsea teacher publishes book on cycling challenge
- 7 Man with long Covid urges others to take virus seriously
- 8 Portishead Open Air Pool to reopen on Friday
- 9 Suspension bridge to close for maintenance
- 10 LOCAL BY-ELECTION: Portishead East district and town councillors elected