Focusing on the future at Nailsea School
- Credit: Archant
Two events to help students decide what careers might suit them are being held at Nailsea School.
On November 11, the sixth form centre is opening its doors to students over 16 so they can find out more about the courses on offer.
The school is also hosting a careers fair on November 5 when representatives from a wide range of businesses will be on hand to chat to students about their careers.
Staff from higher education sectors will also be attending to talk about the courses available to them.
Alongside the two events, the school has been helping students to think more about their careers by inviting in authors, engineers, fashion designers, politicians and graffiti artists.
You may also want to watch:
The careers fair is on from 4-7pm and the sixth form open evening will run from 5-7.30pm.
- 1 £350k funds for North Somerset projects opens
- 2 Nailsea Bowls Club captains open season in usual style
- 3 New school to open in Yatton later this year
- 4 Events in Weston and beyond to look forward to this summer
- 5 How to order free Covid home tests
- 6 Restaurateur pledges to raise £5k for cinema
- 7 Cycling routes added to Nailsea Charity Walks fundraiser
- 8 Group protests against new police and crime bill
- 9 Rotary thanks shoppers for foodbank donations in lockdowns
- 10 Restaurants celebrate successful first week after April 12 reopening