Nursery set to expand
- Credit: Archant
A North Somerset nursery will expand after earning support from a banking giant.
Flax Bourton’s Charlton Nursery has received a ‘six-figure funding package’ from NatWest and will expand by 30 places and offer new facilities for youngsters.
Nursery owner Helen Nott is delighted to expand the offering at the Main Road business.
She said: “Since opening our doors 13 years ago, NatWest has supported every stage of the business’s development.
“With our most recent expansion, more children now have access to quality childcare, putting them in a strong position to develop their skills and enjoy their childhood.”
You may also want to watch:
Daniel Andrew, NatWest relationship manager, said: “It is no surprise that Charlton Nursery is as popular as it is.
“Its staff are passionate and dedicated, and its philosophy of children learning best though play has been a clear success.”
- 1 Clevedon Marine Lake drained for 'high bacteria levels'
- 2 Long-standing Clevedon gift store transformed under new owners
- 3 Council agrees development plan for Nailsea site
- 4 Green Party candidate elected to council following by-election win
- 5 PICTURES: Inside Clevedon Pier's Glass Box Cafe
- 6 Garden waste service disrupted due to 'ongoing crew shortages'
- 7 Nailsea pub crowned best in South West
- 8 Legal action starts to remove Portishead traveller camp
- 9 Sections of historic Portishead railway line to be reused for project
- 10 Covid warning issued in North Somerset