Nursery set to expand
- Credit: Archant
A North Somerset nursery will expand after earning support from a banking giant.
Flax Bourton’s Charlton Nursery has received a ‘six-figure funding package’ from NatWest and will expand by 30 places and offer new facilities for youngsters.
Nursery owner Helen Nott is delighted to expand the offering at the Main Road business.
She said: “Since opening our doors 13 years ago, NatWest has supported every stage of the business’s development.
“With our most recent expansion, more children now have access to quality childcare, putting them in a strong position to develop their skills and enjoy their childhood.”
You may also want to watch:
Daniel Andrew, NatWest relationship manager, said: “It is no surprise that Charlton Nursery is as popular as it is.
“Its staff are passionate and dedicated, and its philosophy of children learning best though play has been a clear success.”
- 1 How to order free Covid home tests
- 2 Special school expansion progress
- 3 Jones "proud" of what he achieved with Ashton & Backwell United
- 4 Road to Wimbledon chance for North Somerset youngsters
- 5 Cleeve denied close finish as Clevedon friendly abandoned
- 6 Health shop stocks fruit and vegetables free from plastic packaging
- 7 Man charged with two counts of attempted murder
- 8 Celebrations after non-essential shops and pubs reopen in North Somerset
- 9 Barclays to close North Somerset branches
- 10 Holloway helps Northern Ireland women make history after qualifying for Euro 2022