Nursery set to expand
- Credit: Archant
A North Somerset nursery will expand after earning support from a banking giant.
Flax Bourton’s Charlton Nursery has received a ‘six-figure funding package’ from NatWest and will expand by 30 places and offer new facilities for youngsters.
Nursery owner Helen Nott is delighted to expand the offering at the Main Road business.
She said: “Since opening our doors 13 years ago, NatWest has supported every stage of the business’s development.
“With our most recent expansion, more children now have access to quality childcare, putting them in a strong position to develop their skills and enjoy their childhood.”
You may also want to watch:
Daniel Andrew, NatWest relationship manager, said: “It is no surprise that Charlton Nursery is as popular as it is.
“Its staff are passionate and dedicated, and its philosophy of children learning best though play has been a clear success.”
- 1 Plant-based diet helps Clevedon man fight cancer
- 2 How a Nailsea care home weathered the Covid-19 storm
- 3 Businesses donate nearly 500 computers to support pupils in lockdown
- 4 Villagers object to 'totally inappropriate' housing proposal
- 5 Caroline Goddard wins community hero competition
- 6 Daly on Portishead Town's season so far and ambitions for the future
- 7 More than 100 rough sleepers supported during pandemic in North Somerset
- 8 Second rapid testing centre unveiled in Weston
- 9 Man due in court after cars stolen in burglary
- 10 Dad drove family 270 miles for kebab before crashing on M5