Nursery set to expand
- Credit: Archant
A North Somerset nursery will expand after earning support from a banking giant.
Flax Bourton’s Charlton Nursery has received a ‘six-figure funding package’ from NatWest and will expand by 30 places and offer new facilities for youngsters.
Nursery owner Helen Nott is delighted to expand the offering at the Main Road business.
She said: “Since opening our doors 13 years ago, NatWest has supported every stage of the business’s development.
“With our most recent expansion, more children now have access to quality childcare, putting them in a strong position to develop their skills and enjoy their childhood.”
You may also want to watch:
Daniel Andrew, NatWest relationship manager, said: “It is no surprise that Charlton Nursery is as popular as it is.
“Its staff are passionate and dedicated, and its philosophy of children learning best though play has been a clear success.”
- 1 Decision on Portishead Station delayed until next year
- 2 North Somerset Covid case rate at its highest
- 3 Claim for judicial review delays school expansion for vulnerable children
- 4 Beautiful Edwardian villa near Clevedon's seafront
- 5 Life-saving equipment installed in town
- 6 Cliff Richard concert to be live streamed in cinemas
- 7 Ashton & Backwell United bow out of Buildbase FA Vase after Bemerton Heath Harlequins defeat
- 8 Clevedon Marine Lake to be drained
- 9 Halloween 2021: What Halloween events are taking place in North Somerset?
- 10 North Somerset residents at risk of PCR lab mix up