Felicity Kendal to star in The Argument in Bath
- Credit: Archant
Felicity Kendal will be starring in a show in Bath next week.
The Argument, penned by William Boyd, opens at Theatre Royal on August 7.
The darkly humorous tale explores the complexities of human relationships and in particular the propensity for them to erupt into heated arguments.
Characters Meredith and Pip were meant to enjoy a fun night out at the cinema.
But best-laid plans do not always go smoothly and when one of them hates the film and the other loves it, a row breaks out.
You may also want to watch:
With their marriage at breaking point, the pair turn to their respective friends, Jane and Tony. But maybe Jane likes Pip a little too much and maybe Tony does not like Meredith enough.
The Argument runs in Bath until August 24.
Tickets, priced £27, can be bought at www.theatreroyal.org.uk or on 01225 448844.
- 1 Residents rally to support Save Weston Big Wood campaign
- 2 Event organiser fined for noise complaints
- 3 Clevedon Skatepark shut over safety fears
- 4 Eco-friendly grocer to open in Portishead High Street next week
- 5 Clevedon resident raises more than £9k for MS research
- 6 Road closure in force for five nights on A370 next week
- 7 Funding boost set to improve Clevedon Marine Lake and Salthouse Fields
- 8 Somerset pub could be demolished despite failure of homes bid
- 9 Clevedon return to top of WEPL table with win over Lansdown
- 10 Blind man suffers leg injury in Nailsea pavement collapse