Felicity Kendal to star in The Argument in Bath
- Credit: Archant
Felicity Kendal will be starring in a show in Bath next week.
The Argument, penned by William Boyd, opens at Theatre Royal on August 7.
The darkly humorous tale explores the complexities of human relationships and in particular the propensity for them to erupt into heated arguments.
Characters Meredith and Pip were meant to enjoy a fun night out at the cinema.
But best-laid plans do not always go smoothly and when one of them hates the film and the other loves it, a row breaks out.
You may also want to watch:
With their marriage at breaking point, the pair turn to their respective friends, Jane and Tony. But maybe Jane likes Pip a little too much and maybe Tony does not like Meredith enough.
The Argument runs in Bath until August 24.
Tickets, priced £27, can be bought at www.theatreroyal.org.uk or on 01225 448844.
- 1 Business delivering fresh fish and meat plans to expand
- 2 Changes to North Somerset Council’s executive team announced
- 3 Surfer sets up new water sports business in North Somerset
- 4 Cleeve claim friendly win at Hambrook
- 5 Volunteers collect vast amounts of rubbish from The Portbury Hundred
- 6 How to order free Covid home tests
- 7 Cycling routes added to Nailsea Charity Walks fundraiser
- 8 Health club thanks NHS workers with free memberships
- 9 Barclays to close North Somerset branches
- 10 Lord-Lieutenant unveils memorial to commemorate village war dead