Felicity Kendal to star in The Argument in Bath
- Credit: Archant
Felicity Kendal will be starring in a show in Bath next week.
The Argument, penned by William Boyd, opens at Theatre Royal on August 7.
The darkly humorous tale explores the complexities of human relationships and in particular the propensity for them to erupt into heated arguments.
Characters Meredith and Pip were meant to enjoy a fun night out at the cinema.
But best-laid plans do not always go smoothly and when one of them hates the film and the other loves it, a row breaks out.
With their marriage at breaking point, the pair turn to their respective friends, Jane and Tony. But maybe Jane likes Pip a little too much and maybe Tony does not like Meredith enough.
The Argument runs in Bath until August 24.
Tickets, priced £27, can be bought at www.theatreroyal.org.uk or on 01225 448844.
- 1 Fatal collision in Clevedon leaves man in his 70s dead
- 2 House of Commons gives Liam Fox reason for Portishead Rail delay
- 3 Clevedon B&M redevelopment approved, despite hundreds of objections
- 4 Santa routes for towns this December are revealed
- 5 Extension to cycling route could be approved next year
- 6 Friends opt for career change with new Backwell distillery
- 7 New Mercury and Times editor appointed
- 8 Remembrance service for crew who died in air crash
- 9 Warning issued over fake Omicron variant test scam
- 10 Waitrose and Halfords recall items over health and safety concerns