Family fun days
Family fun days
FAMILIES can enjoy some fun-packed events at children’s centres across North Somerset next week.
Nailsea and Backwell Children’s Centre in Pound Lane will holding a family fun day on Tuesday with games, singing and a picnic from 11am-1.30pm for primary school aged children and under.
Entrance is �1 for the first child and 50p for each subsequent child. To book a place call 01934 426710
The children’s centre will also be joining forces with Yeo Valley Children’s centre on June 2 for a day out at Downside Park. The event will run from 10-11.30am and include pebble-painting, story time and games in the park.
You may also want to watch:
Portishead youngsters can enjoy a holiday stay and play on June 1 at the West Hill Centre. The session will run from 12.30-2.30pm and the activities will include arts, crafts and messy play. Entrance is �1 for the first child and 50p for additional siblings. For more details call 01275 884001.
Crockerne Children’s Centre is also running a stay and play event at Westward Drive on June 2. Families can pop along from 10am-12noon for some arts and crafts, outside play, songs and stories.
- 1 Events in Weston and beyond to look forward to this summer
- 2 How to order free Covid home tests
- 3 Council keen to hear from villagers on road safety plans
- 4 Marathon runner Ben Smith announces USA Challenge plans
- 5 North Somerset restaurants reopen outside this week
- 6 What we know about Prince Philip's funeral at Windsor
- 7 Trigger chosen to develop project for Festival UK* 2022
- 8 Barclays to close North Somerset branches
- 9 Celebrations after non-essential shops and pubs reopen in North Somerset
- 10 Health shop stocks fruit and vegetables free from plastic packaging
Entrance is �1 and includes a healthy snack. The centre is in need of volunteers to help set up and make refreshments at parent/baby grounps. Anyone interested can contact Karen or Debra at the centre on 01275 375726.