Family fun days
Family fun days
FAMILIES can enjoy some fun-packed events at children’s centres across North Somerset next week.
Nailsea and Backwell Children’s Centre in Pound Lane will holding a family fun day on Tuesday with games, singing and a picnic from 11am-1.30pm for primary school aged children and under.
Entrance is �1 for the first child and 50p for each subsequent child. To book a place call 01934 426710
The children’s centre will also be joining forces with Yeo Valley Children’s centre on June 2 for a day out at Downside Park. The event will run from 10-11.30am and include pebble-painting, story time and games in the park.
You may also want to watch:
Portishead youngsters can enjoy a holiday stay and play on June 1 at the West Hill Centre. The session will run from 12.30-2.30pm and the activities will include arts, crafts and messy play. Entrance is �1 for the first child and 50p for additional siblings. For more details call 01275 884001.
Crockerne Children’s Centre is also running a stay and play event at Westward Drive on June 2. Families can pop along from 10am-12noon for some arts and crafts, outside play, songs and stories.
- 1 Hinkley dredging is safe, say project leaders
- 2 PICTURES: Lions charity surprises Clevedon residents
- 3 Bristol and Weston NHS charities merge under new name
- 4 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 5 Portishead Art Trail splash sculpture gets a refurb
- 6 Halloween 2021: What Halloween events are taking place in North Somerset?
- 7 Youngsters enjoy pumpkin picking at farm
- 8 Responses to Portishead Lake Grounds consultation published
- 9 Decision on Portishead Station delayed until next year
- 10 Nailsea United fall to heavy defeat against Mendip Broadwalk
Entrance is �1 and includes a healthy snack. The centre is in need of volunteers to help set up and make refreshments at parent/baby grounps. Anyone interested can contact Karen or Debra at the centre on 01275 375726.