Family fun days
Family fun days
FAMILIES can enjoy some fun-packed events at children’s centres across North Somerset next week.
Nailsea and Backwell Children’s Centre in Pound Lane will holding a family fun day on Tuesday with games, singing and a picnic from 11am-1.30pm for primary school aged children and under.
Entrance is �1 for the first child and 50p for each subsequent child. To book a place call 01934 426710
The children’s centre will also be joining forces with Yeo Valley Children’s centre on June 2 for a day out at Downside Park. The event will run from 10-11.30am and include pebble-painting, story time and games in the park.
You may also want to watch:
Portishead youngsters can enjoy a holiday stay and play on June 1 at the West Hill Centre. The session will run from 12.30-2.30pm and the activities will include arts, crafts and messy play. Entrance is �1 for the first child and 50p for additional siblings. For more details call 01275 884001.
Crockerne Children’s Centre is also running a stay and play event at Westward Drive on June 2. Families can pop along from 10am-12noon for some arts and crafts, outside play, songs and stories.
- 1 Car show produced in Clevedon proving to be popular among petrolheads
- 2 Where in North Somerset can you celebrate Christmas in church this year?
- 3 Christmas messages to honour loved ones with Portishead Tree of Light
- 4 Festive display brightens shopping areas across Clevedon
- 5 Town council appeals for grit bin monitors in Portishead
- 6 Asymptomatic coronavirus testing pilot starts with college students from next week
- 7 Businesses urged to claim coronavirus grants
- 8 Roomy chocolate-box cottage packed with period features
- 9 Portishead building firm wins national award
- 10 Yatton artist releases charity single with Hamilton star
Entrance is �1 and includes a healthy snack. The centre is in need of volunteers to help set up and make refreshments at parent/baby grounps. Anyone interested can contact Karen or Debra at the centre on 01275 375726.