Clevedon School partner up with Chamber of Commerce
- Credit: Sub
Clevedon School students are set to become some of the most employable in Britain after a new partnership.
The sixth form students will spend two years connecting with brilliant local businesses, organisations and employers.
They are working with Clevedon’s Chamber of Commerce to improve links and understanding between young people in Clevedon and the business community.
Head of sixth form Mark Davies said: “We want to help make our students some of the most employable in Britain. This is a fantastic partnership.
“We want to inspire entrepreneurs and to give students every chance to achieve their dream careers.”
You may also want to watch:
Chamber president Paul Anslow said: “Members will engage with businesses, supporting the marketing of the chamber while building their own connections to share the thoughts of the students who are keen to gain work skills, and to promote the projects underway.”
- 1 Rapid coronavirus tests offered to people in North Somerset
- 2 School offering transport to vaccination appointments
- 3 Huge country house in historic setting, with views and a pool
- 4 RNLI helm retires after nearly two decades of saving lives at sea
- 5 EE switches on super-fast 5G in Portishead
- 6 Police thank Portishead community after call leads to arrests for vehicle crime
- 7 Portishead garden protected from development
- 8 Region's youth offending service praised by inspectors
- 9 Hundreds of North Somerset patients receive coronavirus vaccine
- 10 Clevedon re-sign former wicketkeeper Will Plummer from Weston ahead of 2021 season