Clevedon School partner up with Chamber of Commerce
- Credit: Sub
Clevedon School students are set to become some of the most employable in Britain after a new partnership.
The sixth form students will spend two years connecting with brilliant local businesses, organisations and employers.
They are working with Clevedon’s Chamber of Commerce to improve links and understanding between young people in Clevedon and the business community.
Head of sixth form Mark Davies said: “We want to help make our students some of the most employable in Britain. This is a fantastic partnership.
“We want to inspire entrepreneurs and to give students every chance to achieve their dream careers.”
Chamber president Paul Anslow said: “Members will engage with businesses, supporting the marketing of the chamber while building their own connections to share the thoughts of the students who are keen to gain work skills, and to promote the projects underway.”
- 1 'Historic' Down Syndrome bill set to become law
- 2 How a family-run funeral directors can help to provide peace of mind
- 3 Man completely covers his house with festive lights to 'spread Christmas cheer'
- 4 Man sentenced to at least 24 years for trying to kill his parents
- 5 Three-day Christmas market coming to North Somerset
- 6 Clevedon family braves cold water challenge in memory of grandad
- 7 Christmas lights to be switched on in Clevedon this weekend
- 8 Environmental groups accused for Portishead rail delay
- 9 Here's what we know so far about the new Covid variant
- 10 Nightclub conversion approved