Clevedon School partner up with Chamber of Commerce
- Credit: Sub
Clevedon School students are set to become some of the most employable in Britain after a new partnership.
The sixth form students will spend two years connecting with brilliant local businesses, organisations and employers.
They are working with Clevedon’s Chamber of Commerce to improve links and understanding between young people in Clevedon and the business community.
Head of sixth form Mark Davies said: “We want to help make our students some of the most employable in Britain. This is a fantastic partnership.
“We want to inspire entrepreneurs and to give students every chance to achieve their dream careers.”
You may also want to watch:
Chamber president Paul Anslow said: “Members will engage with businesses, supporting the marketing of the chamber while building their own connections to share the thoughts of the students who are keen to gain work skills, and to promote the projects underway.”
- 1 Barclays to close North Somerset branches
- 2 North Somerset restaurants reopening outside next week
- 3 Nailsea's first virtual flower show winners announced
- 4 Proposal to reduce traffic on rural roads withdrawn
- 5 Grand National: ones to watch in 'race that stops a nation'
- 6 Plan to cut traffic on rural roads
- 7 North Somerset antisocial behaviour orders come into force
- 8 Backwell boy raises more than £1k for Dementia UK
- 9 Modern three-bedroom eco house with lovely gardens
- 10 FA publish updated grassroots football guidance