Crafty fun and games at schools’ festive fair
- Credit: Archant
THE smell of mulled wine and hot dogs filled the air as two Nailsea schools put on their Christmas fair.
Hannah More infant and Grove junior schools, in Whiteoak Way, ran a joint fair to raise funds for the schools’ association.
Gifts were on sale at a number of stalls and visitors could also try their hand at a host of games and win some treats on the tombola.
Grove Choir kicked off the fair by performing some festive songs and children were able to decorate some Christmas biscuits and enjoy some crafts.
Benedicts of Bristol donated a Kindle Fire and a voucher for a full car valet which were up for grabs in a raffle.
You may also want to watch:
All the money raised will go towards the two schools.
- 1 Business delivering fresh fish and meat plans to expand
- 2 Surfer sets up new water sports business in North Somerset
- 3 Restaurants celebrate successful first week after April 12 reopening
- 4 Volunteers collect vast amounts of rubbish from The Portbury Hundred
- 5 Floral display helping to cheer up shoppers in Nailsea
- 6 Cycling routes added to Nailsea Charity Walks fundraiser
- 7 How to order free Covid home tests
- 8 Events in Weston and beyond to look forward to this summer
- 9 Restaurateur pledges to raise £5k for cinema
- 10 Health club thanks NHS workers with free memberships