Crafty fun and games at schools’ festive fair
- Credit: Archant
THE smell of mulled wine and hot dogs filled the air as two Nailsea schools put on their Christmas fair.
Hannah More infant and Grove junior schools, in Whiteoak Way, ran a joint fair to raise funds for the schools’ association.
Gifts were on sale at a number of stalls and visitors could also try their hand at a host of games and win some treats on the tombola.
Grove Choir kicked off the fair by performing some festive songs and children were able to decorate some Christmas biscuits and enjoy some crafts.
Benedicts of Bristol donated a Kindle Fire and a voucher for a full car valet which were up for grabs in a raffle.
You may also want to watch:
All the money raised will go towards the two schools.
- 1 North Somerset residents at risk of PCR lab mix up
- 2 Clevedon Marine Lake to be drained
- 3 Mental health safe space unveiled in Nailsea
- 4 PICTURES: Nailsea farmers market birthday party
- 5 Camera club wants new members to join
- 6 Charity days raise more than £40k for local causes
- 7 Five sites get Green Flag status
- 8 'Incredible' Nailsea & Backwell RFC win first ever Bristol Combination Vase
- 9 Stone Roses songs to be recreated in Weston
- 10 Life-saving equipment installed in town