Creative kids enjoy graffiti workshops
- Credit: Archant
Congresbury children enjoyed a jam-packed half-term of activities, and particularly enjoyed showing off their creative skills.
Congresbury Youth Partnership hosted a busy programme of workshops for youngsters last week, which armed them with an array of new skills.
The children took part in a graffiti workshop, which showed them how to make impressive canvasses with spray paint.
They also took a trip to Barley Wood in Wrington to learn how to make apple juice.
The youth partnership, based in Kent Road, has plenty planned for children in the coming weeks, including three extended Saturday sessions in December, and the group hopes more youngsters get involved.
You may also want to watch:
For more information, visit the youth partnership on Tuesdays or Wednesdays after school or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Restaurants celebrate successful first week after April 12 reopening
- 2 Business delivering fresh fish and meat plans to expand
- 3 £350k funds for North Somerset projects opens
- 4 Nailsea Bowls Club captains open season in usual style
- 5 Events in Weston and beyond to look forward to this summer
- 6 Cycling routes added to Nailsea Charity Walks fundraiser
- 7 How to order free Covid home tests
- 8 New school to open in Yatton later this year
- 9 Restaurateur pledges to raise £5k for cinema
- 10 Floral display helping to cheer up shoppers in Nailsea