Creative kids enjoy graffiti workshops
- Credit: Archant
Congresbury children enjoyed a jam-packed half-term of activities, and particularly enjoyed showing off their creative skills.
Congresbury Youth Partnership hosted a busy programme of workshops for youngsters last week, which armed them with an array of new skills.
The children took part in a graffiti workshop, which showed them how to make impressive canvasses with spray paint.
They also took a trip to Barley Wood in Wrington to learn how to make apple juice.
The youth partnership, based in Kent Road, has plenty planned for children in the coming weeks, including three extended Saturday sessions in December, and the group hopes more youngsters get involved.
You may also want to watch:
For more information, visit the youth partnership on Tuesdays or Wednesdays after school or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 10 beauty spots in North Somerset
- 2 Eco-friendly grocer to open in Portishead High Street next week
- 3 Funding boost set to improve Clevedon Marine Lake and Salthouse Fields
- 4 Disruptions to your journey by car across North Somerset
- 5 Blind man suffers leg injury in Nailsea pavement collapse
- 6 Somerset pub could be demolished despite failure of homes bid
- 7 Ashton & Backwell begin new season with defeat at Keynsham
- 8 Hundreds expected at gatherings to oppose possible development around Weston Big Wood
- 9 VIDEO: Police release CCTV footage after Nailsea graffiti damage
- 10 Save Weston Big Wood gatherings this weekend