Creative kids enjoy graffiti workshops
- Credit: Archant
Congresbury children enjoyed a jam-packed half-term of activities, and particularly enjoyed showing off their creative skills.
Congresbury Youth Partnership hosted a busy programme of workshops for youngsters last week, which armed them with an array of new skills.
The children took part in a graffiti workshop, which showed them how to make impressive canvasses with spray paint.
They also took a trip to Barley Wood in Wrington to learn how to make apple juice.
The youth partnership, based in Kent Road, has plenty planned for children in the coming weeks, including three extended Saturday sessions in December, and the group hopes more youngsters get involved.
For more information, visit the youth partnership on Tuesdays or Wednesdays after school or email email@example.com
- 1 Town council submits complaint over 'financially flawed' appropriation of land
- 2 PICTURES: Festival of light at Clevedon Marine Lake
- 3 50 arrests made in SIX DAYS after launch of Christmas drink-driving campaign
- 4 Storm Barra expected to bring high winds to South West
- 5 Santa routes for towns this December are revealed
- 6 Meet the new leader of the Somerset Chamber of Commerce
- 7 PICTURES: Eat Nailsea festive food festival
- 8 Somerset counselling service gets £5,000 cash boost
- 9 Items from Lidl and Sainsbury's recalled over health and safety concerns
- 10 Fatal collision in Clevedon leaves man in his 70s dead